1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ALOHA from Hawaii!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by in4mation808, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in4mation808

in4mation808 VMB VIP Expert Picture Taker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aloha!
    Greetings from the Aloha State! Just wanted to quickly introduce myself to everyone. I'm a male in my late 30's (geez, approaching 40 very soon!). Being from Hawaii, Las Vegas has always been a destination that I've been to from when I was 7 years old. In Hawaii, Las Vegas is termed "the 9th island." Rightfully so, because many locals from Hawaii flock there. I'll call people of Hawaii "Hawaii locals" as opposed to "Hawaiians." A Hawaiian is actually an ethnic background. I'm not Hawaiian, but I am from Hawaii. Enough of the history lesson!

I've probably traveled to Vegas about 7 times from age 7-17. Then when I graduated from high school, I attended the University of Nevada Las Vegas. I've dormed and even had an apartment on the West side (Spring Valley).

Then I came back home to the islands. I've traveled back and forth for business trips to attend trade shows, etc. While in college, I attended one of the last computer trade shows (COMDEX).

Okay, enough about my introduction. If any of you need tips/tricks or any insight on the islands, just let me know. I am on the main island of Oahu, but have visited Maui (Kahului), Kauai (Lihue) and The Big Island (Hilo and Kona) for business travel.

2. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have been and will be again at Kaanapali Beach on Maui.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome...sounds like you've had some exciting adventures!

4. DESPERADO

DESPERADO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave: hello from central CA. thanks for Hawaii help. Happy Holidays.:beer:

5. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aloha and welcome aboard. We absolutely love your state, love it. We try to get over a few times a year. We move it around but mostly key on Kauai and the BI.

Have fun here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.