1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo City STUDIO. Is this new?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by in4mation808, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in4mation808

in4mation808 VMB VIP Expert Picture Taker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently booked a City Room (2 Queen) and later noticed that there's now a City Studio. Only difference looks like there's much more room and (1) King bed. The decor in the pictures look different from a lot of the other rooms on the site. Are these new rooms or are they newly renovated? They look a lot better than the regular City Room that I booked and hoping I can upgrade to these when I arrive. Not really a fan of the terrace suites, as it probably will be cold when I arrive in December, so not like I'll spend much time there. However, if I get an upgrade, I have no problem. :licklips:

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Indeed. This is new as in last few days. Also there is an "executive suite" listed, similar layout to city studio but slightly larger. I wonder if this has anything to do with the few top floors that weren't finished. When it was sold last blackstone said they were going to finish off the floors.

3. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a friend staying there this weekend in those rooms it
    Looks great no balcony though.

4. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anything without a terrace should be a huge discount.

5. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These look like a nice addition! Kind of surprised that the larger City room is just a bit more than the other. Wonder if we will see new penthouses come up

6. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Judging by the buildings seen outside the windows in the photos these rooms look too low to be on the top floor.
    Sure, we know some hotels will photoshop whats outside the window but this looks pretty real considering it's the backside of Aria and not some over the top spectacular Vegas skyline.

7. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice catch. Didn't even notice that. When I stayed in the west tower in October there was a bit of construction happening on my floor. I wonder if it it was related. The noise mostly came from a room just off the elevators and not a guest room. I was staying on the end with terraces so I only heard the noise when going to/from the elevator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.