1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Southwest account question

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by bedaniels, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have about 4000 points under my southwest account number, my wife has 10000 points on her southwest account. We already used points for our return flights in feb. I'm heading out on a different airline, does anyone know how to combine points from two accounts In order to use 13000 points for her outbound flight to Vegas? Thanks

2. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope you cant

3. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the Southwest FAQ:

How do I give Rapid Rewards Points as a gift?
    Log into your account and click on Rapid Rewards at the top of the screen. Under Manage, select Buy or Transfer points. From here you can select the appropriate transaction option on the Rapid Rewards Buy/Transfer page. When prompted, enter the Rapid Rewards account number and name of the individual who will receive your gifted points. If you do not know the recipients Rapid Rewards account number, enter their email address where specified. The recipient does not have to be a Rapid Rewards Member to receive gifted points, but they must be a Rapid Rewards Member to claim gifted points.

Transferring points is $10 per 1000 points transferred.

4. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's none even worth it to transfer......you get nailed and it's stupid.....

5. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't say it was worth it... Just showing it can be done. May be worth it for the OP.

6. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies, gifting points to my wife costs me $30 but the price of the ticket is $211 so it works for me.

7. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why not just book it for her it's cheaper that way! It doesn't cost you a dime !!! Well 5.60 one way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.