1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NBA Win total Bets

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by NWsharp, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NWsharp

NWsharp Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking to head to Las Vegas to make a few different plays on some NBA win total bets I like. Does anyone know if they keep the win total over/unders open until the start of the regular season?

Thanks in advance!

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yu should be able to make these bets anytime until tip off of the first game

I Need Spa
  3. srudude87

srudude87 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who all do you like NW? Here's mine, numbers from Westgate as of a week ago.
    Warriors under 60.5. They were crazy lucky in health last year. Western Conference will be better.
    Sixers over 21.5, should get to about 25 or 26 wins.
    Hornets over 34.5. The cancer Stephenson is gone, added some decent players.
    Knicks under 30.5. Way too high.
    I kind of like Mavs under 37.5. They might end up tanking.
    Any others

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be making some of these bets this weekend and haven't really done my homework yet, but two thoughts immediately jump out regarding your list:

I have no faith in the Sixers. I am curious why you think they will show that amount of improvement?

I would be careful with the Hornets. Stephenson is gone, but MKG is their best defender (and one of their two best open court players) and they already lost him for the season. Plus, Jefferson cannot be depended on to stay healthy. Love him when he's in there, but the offense stagnates without him.

I Need Spa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.