1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Veranda Brunch or Jazz Brunch at Wynn?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Vegasaddict2014, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasaddict2014

Vegasaddict2014 Low-Roller

I originally had reservations for Jasmine but they've stopped serving Sunday brunch now so I'm trying to pick between these two.

I like the look of the Jazz Brunch at Wynn but I'm concerned because apparently it's seafood focussed and I don't eat that much seafood so I'm not sure if it'd be a waste of money for me.

Verandas donut station is VERY appealing.

Anyone have any recommendations?

2. Alhanalasa

Alhanalasa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Jazz Brunch does have great seafood, but that section is only a small part of the layout. There are also great meats and soups, plus the dishes you can order (included in the price). I only have a couple oysters each time we do this brunch, and I still feel I get my "money's worth" because of everything else they have. The menu for the brunch is on the Country Club's website. Scroll all the way to the bottom for the full brunch listing. :)

3. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done both brunches several times and would likely lean toward Jazz Brunch at Wynn. Another nice brunch for you to consider is MOzen Bistro's Brunch at Mandarin Oriental.

I have photos of all the brunches on my blog in various trip reports with a couple of them being separated and easier to find if you want to look at photos. If I mention any prices they have likely changed. :)

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2013/02/wynns-country-club-jazz-brunch.html

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2015/06/mozen-bistro-brunch-updates-for-2015.html

4. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second Mozens at Mandrian. It's a menu brunch with a small "buffet". They also have an unlimited champagne option if that's what you like.

Always wanted to do the Jazz brunch at wynn but never had the time or just forgot about it.

5. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I eat seafood but like non seafood dishes more. I do like the Jazz Brunch over Varanda. But Varanda is good too. I do like that the Jazz Brunch serves makes many dishes as you order them.

My favorite non seafood dishes made to order are

Barbecue Smoked Pork Benedict *
    Poached Eggs, Bacon-cheese Muffins, Charred Green Chile Hollandaise Sauce

French Toast Bread Pudding
    Vermont Maple Syrup, Berries, Candied Pecans,

Apple Wood Smoked BaconBrown Sugar Brined Pork*
    Fire Roasted Corn-Edamame-Bacon Succotash, Black Mission Fig-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce

6. Vegasaddict2014

Vegasaddict2014 Low-Roller

Thanks for the help. I think I'll give the Jazz Brunch a go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.