1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria Dinner Buffet for Two

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MsHedgeHog, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsHedgeHog

MsHedgeHog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, has anyone been successful at getting the Aria Dinner Buffet for Two award? If so, at what time? I have almost all the rewards I want for my September trip, except for this one. I have never been to Aria buffet and would love some feedback as well. Thanks!!

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, the Aria buffet is "OK+". Nothing extraordinary, below Bellagio, Wynn, Caesar's or Wicked Spoon, but above Monte Carlo, Mandalay Bay, and maybe Mirage.

3. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The dinner buffet gets mixed reviews, even from me! A couple times I was very disappointed. The last time it was great. Depends on what you like, maybe when you go. A couple times things were kind of cold and dried out, yuck. Oysters were horrible.

I was there in May and think it was a Friday night. They had a seafood station and the chef was grilling, pan frying or blackening different types of fish. I had an awesome chunk of tuna, just lightly seasoned and grilled rare.

Typical Chinese Dim Sum, salads, crab legs, shrimp, beef, salads, Italian, etc. The beef is always good, all the meats are. Nice looking desserts but I'm not a dessert eater.

They have an all you can drink wine or beer for $14.95 I think. I'm not a wine or beer drinker, at least what they serve.

It's pricey if you have to shell out of the fanny pack for it. A comp of course makes it a great value.

I haven't tried to get that as an award so I can't help you there, sorry.

4. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got it a couple weeks ago. I was checking rewards and of course everything i wanted was sold out as usual. I looked at something else then thought I'd check one more time, just in case. when I reopened the rewards, everything must have just been updated. I got the aria dinner buffet and the $50 monte carlo credit at the same time. I think it was somewhere around noon EST

5. missymx

missymx Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got it today, it was around noon EST, there were only two left when I grabbed mine. Good luck!

6. burtonrider726

burtonrider726 Newbie

I've been checking at least 5 times a day for the last month. the one time that there were 3 left, i couldn't get it in time... This is really the only reward I want! I was thrilled last time when we got it.

7. reen1962

reen1962 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you staying at Aria? That reward requires at least a one night stay at Aria. FYI

It's Been Too Long 'Ol Friend! :-)
  8. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It requires a stay at any MGM Resorts International property, doesn't specify Aria

9. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It requires a stay at any mgm and must be checked in at time of redemption. If using day of checkout, go to mlife desk and have it loaded before you checkout and use that day.

10. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right. Folks get that confused all the time. I'll be using mine in September when I'm staying at Excalibur. I like the Aria because there is plenty there that is on my low carb, no sugar diet. It is my favorite after the Red Rock buffet.

11. MsHedgeHog

MsHedgeHog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you everyone who replied. Yes, I am aware of the MGM stay requirement although I don't think I will be staying at Aria. This rewards seems particularly elusive despite the fact that this buffet isn't considered one of the best and requires a stay! I would just like to try it out so I can satisfy my curiosity. Wish me luck!

12. Big dan

Big dan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's if I don't get it first:poke:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.