1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Palace Diamond Player Questions

Discussion in 'Comps' started by UKFanatic, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaxxLV

JaxxLV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Low Diamond player here. Last time I checked in @ CP, Diamond/7* checked in @ the same room, to the right, where the hallway from the valet entrance and the hallway coming from the main check-in meet.

They had several pple helping, but the check-in process took forever. Seemed like everybody wanted something special. (I checked in @ 10:30pm on Friday night.)
    I booked a Octavius Luxury and ended up in an Augustus (with a view). The Augustus room was beat. Carpet dirty, furniture beat up, front of the tub was loose, towels were low quality/ smelled bad. Just disappointing. Especially after reading on here, how pple thought it was the nicest room ever. I coulda had a crap room, it was 36042 or it could be that the Augustus rooms are just showing their age.

I had double booked so both my brother and I could have a room to ourselves...I gave him the Salone Suite@B and I took this room.

That was my first stay @ CP and likely my last. Place is just too damn big. But Flamingo entrance is very nice to use getting back over to B, A and CC. GR pub was good, NOBU was excellent and I enjoy Casa Fuente in the ForumShops.

IMO, go for an Octavious room, enjoy the pool view.

2. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was one of those things when I debated whether the TR person knew the facts. Didn't matter as we knew where and when we wanted to go. Center Cut at the Flamingo. Now we just book that day for the evening whenever we're picking up a reward comp. As said, don't lose it.

3. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So where do us poor slobs that got our diamond status through The Founders Club stand?

4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are pretty exclusive. It's just that they are relatively small and there is a larger number of CET Diamonds than say, mLife Platinum. They are still a nice perk and if you know when they get crowded, you know when not to go there.

If I were a really cheap ba***rd (and who says I'm not?), I could eat every dinner there. The food at Flamingo consisted of nachos, green salad, BBQ brisket, and Mac and Cheese, and tied us over until a late dinner. All for the cost of a tip. and a short wait.

5. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who did you tip? was there actually table service?

6. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, there are servers that bring you drinks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.