1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas redemption questions for you veterans

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by buckeyetodd, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i'm going to vegas in september so i will be waiting a short while before i try to get some rewards. i have a few questions.

1-do rewards reload daily, weekly, bi weekly or how often. i'm thinking about staying at the mgm since my wife is going with me and she enjoys going to the pool. we are going midweek but it seems every time i check the mgm rewards it is sold out. have no idea when i should check when i'm ready to try to get that reward.

2-if i were to get a $50 free play reward, is it table games or slot play?

3-of all the dining rewards (not just buffets) which one would you all say is the best place to eat? meat and potatoes kind of guy, don't mind buffets but do enjoy a good steak.

thanks for your help
    todd

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most reload daily. The free room at MGM is the West Wing King room, pretty tiny if you're not familiar with it.

Slots only. No progressive slots.

You can't go wrong with the Monte Carlo $50 credit, gives you flexibility, but it's tough to get. Luxor's Tender $75 off $150 is also really good.

3. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as far as the room is concerned, as much as i hate to do it, i may take advantage of an offer for $59 per night at mgm. i haven't paid for a room in vegas since 1995 and have offers for free rooms at most of the CET properties but with the exception of the flamingo, i don't recall any of those properties having a nice pool and thats important to my wife. i used to stay free at most mlife properties but i guess my level of play just don't cut it anymore. anyways, i wonder if i bought the first couple of nights if they would just leave me in the same room. i'm still waiting to see if i get any better offers from mlife. i've never stayed at monte carlo but i heard they have a nice pool area.

thanks for the response, i appreciate it

todd

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The front desk is usually pretty good about doing this unless you have a paid room that is way above an easy upgrade for a MyVegas room comp. I wouldn't expect them to say "sure, we can keep you in a suite for your MyVegas night" but would most likely link the reservations if you are in a Grand King/Queen room.

5. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this trip is for my 50th birthday, wonder what kind of luck I would have with the "complimentary upgrade" at check in if I show the clerk my birthday when she takes my id. I've never tried to get an upgrade but what the heck, might be worth a try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.