1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Atlantis Summary

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by wrobinson32, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrobinson32

wrobinson32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

A bit belated but I was at Atlantis over Memorial Day weekend. Broncos trip report is far more thorough then anything I could post but I've still got some observations.

Service outside of the gaming areas was improved from top to bottom. No issues at all with my room reservations (had three). From airport to room was about one hour, maybe less. Huge props to the driver we had and checkin staff. They really went above and beyond with personalized letter / basket for me. My prior host is gone and new one really delivered.

Cove pool was great the whole weekend. Best crews in Atlantis. They've made several changes to the gaming tables around the resort to improve yield. Baccarat is gone from outside which is disappointing, but the replacement tables were packed. They even kept the gaming area open late on Saturday closing at 6:30 instead of 5:30 but unfortunately losing session.

I met up with Bronco a few times and had a very good baccarat session the first go around. But after they switched to relief crew the shoe got real choppy. Bronco is a very fun guy to play with and incredibly generous / kind to crew and people around him. It was a real pleasure playing with him and I'm sure the crew felt similar since my rating was higher then expected lol.

Bon Jovi concert was very enjoyable and he put on a hell of a show.

Several craps tables have been moved inside including one that end caps the "hi" limit area now. It's a better setup then before. They also removed some loud adventure slots that were directly adjacent to the craps areas.

Really one of my few complaints left about Atlantis is the gaming service on the main floor. It's ridiculous how many miserable people they still have working at all levels. The people gaming at Atlantis aren't always the classiest but no excuse for the downright bitchy attitudes many of their crew have.

I feel like in Vegas the majority of strip dealers are enjoyable and it's uncommon to stumble upon someone rude. Whereas in Atlantis it's the rule on the main floor more often then not. That's not to say they don't have some great crew, they do but ugh.

Perhaps Baha Mar will help. Atlantis is an awesome time and is making marked improvements. The addition of Milos in a few months will be great for dining too. But in mean time I'll just keep throwing dice outside.

Sorry for limited gaming notes. I'll try to make sure next report is more then griping lol.

2. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was great meeting you, your wife and friends. It was a great time! Wish you could've made it out in July.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.