1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Stay Well rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by wormhole, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wormhole

wormhole VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking for input on these rooms. I just received the fall Buzz offer from MGM today (3 nights comped in a Grand Tower room, $100 freeplay, $200 resort credit, 2 comped KA tickets) and it offered a Stay Well room as and option. I stayed in a Grand Tower room last September and liked it, but have never been in a Stay Well room. I was wondering what people who have stayed in one thought of it. Is it considered an upgrade?

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only if you like "gimmicks". I don't believe in any of the amenities in the Stay Well room. I made the mistake of trying the $20 bill trick on a comp at MGM Grand and if you need two beds, that's about all they can offer you.

3. wormhole

wormhole VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just looked at the Mlife online booking screen for this offer and the Stay Well room is showing comped, along with the Grand Tower room. So I will have to decide if I want to play with to "gimmicks". There is a dedicated lounge for these rooms in the lobby. It appears you can check in there and avoid the front desk (if you arrive before it closes at 9PM).

4. kboltwkreations

kboltwkreations Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They also are all located on one floor if that helps. 14th floor I do believe. Same bank of elevators as usual though.
    Don't think they are really "upgrades" just perks.

5. btaller

btaller Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in one last April. Many of the features didn't seem to have an impact on my stay. The Vitamin C infused shower and aromatherapy were nice. The air purifier may be noisy to some (even in quiet mode), but I sleep with one on at home so it didn't bother me, and you can easily shut it off. The lounge was a nice touch to grab some free bottled water. I wouldn't pay much more for it but if it's comped then it's a nice perk. But not really an upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.