1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ADT Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by onsan, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay I mostly understand how ADT works, but to get into specifics, I was wondering if your average bet actually matters. For example, if you're playing slots, does it matter if you bet $5/spin for 1 hour vs $2.5/spin for 2 hours, or as long as your ADT is the same, you'll be rated the same?

2. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One thing I was told to watch out for is the "gambling day" meaning 6pm-5:59pm. I was told I was better off if I wanted to start my gambling and it was 5pm was to wait until 6pm that way my gambling time wouldn't be calculated over 2 gambling days. I never thought of that, but definitely something I'll think about if its close to that time. Then again if its noon I'm not gonna want 6 hours till I start playing.

So I believe your ADT if I get it correct would be your "Average (gambling) day Theo".

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, because that's what I'm going into in the future thinking.

3. fuseli

fuseli Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it was 6am-6am?
    I'm sure I've been up early (8hr time difference) and disappointed I have barely any points for the day at 7am after 3-4 hours of play.

4. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For CET properties, I believe cutoff is 6am in Vegas (not 6pm) :)

5. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your most likely right....maybe he was talking about Tahoe where I normally gamble....or maybe both areas are 6am.....thanks for the correction...glad I didnt continue to think the wrong time and change my gambling accordingly lol

6. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Using a player card will tell the house exactly everything regarding slot bets and your comp value.
    That's what slot points represent. They know all the coin in, the HA on the machine and what you are worth.
    Theo on tables is considerably more diverse depending on game.

7. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most are in early morning hours, I am 99% sure that's right, but I am not usually awake at that time on vacation, so I have HAD to remember ;)

8. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The CET gaming day is definitely 6am - 6am in Vegas. You'll see 2 PBs doing the count (chip count on a table ) just before 6am.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.