1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any new car rental codes?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by KazooTom, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a trip planned in late June. I have found some rental discount codes for Alamo through Costco. We currently have a reasonable reservation for our trip, but always looking for ways to reduce any costs.

Has anyone stumbled across any new car rental codes valid through June?

2. motownbob

motownbob High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try W852802 and MUGZ029 for a Costco Budget code . I just recently booked a car for LV , and most of the rates were twice the cost of my trip last July . I had to forgo Dollar and Budget and try Advantage for the first time because I found a rate of $163.00 for a full size for 8 days . They are currently at about $340.00 !
    Check your rates twice a day every day , you will eventually catch a price drop . Bob

3. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the response. It won't accept the W852802 code for my dates and says I need an offer code to use the MUGZ029 code. Without the code the Budget price is over $100 higher than what I currently have through Alamo. So far I have rebooked three times at Alamo and saved $25 off my original quote. I'm down to a $161 weekly rate so far. Hopefully it will go even lower before we leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.