1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Why No More Bottle Service Rewards? Please Bring It Back!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by slots135, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slots135

slots135 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why were these rewards removed anyone know ? Was is that people refused to tip !? Please bring back this reward for 500.00 credit and state in terms and conditions that 100.00 booking charge required upon arrival .

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably because it was a semi decent value for your coins. They've basically removed anything that's remotely a good deal. And if there is a decent deal it requires a stay at a mgm property. Bleh.

3. slots135

slots135 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to agree with you . People were saying it had to do with tipping but that is beginning to look like BS since most the rewards they offer now are equal to a coupon you can get from a Vegas magazine from the backrest of any cab you get in .

4. xprydx

xprydx Newbie

My friend and I each saw LOVE and KA in premium seating for free. I would call that a good deal.

Bottle service is something that is meant to be exclusive. I don't think it should be given away for free as it cheapens the entire experience. Also you can be sure a bunch of trashy people weren't tipping because they "earned" the bottle service which was supposed to be free.

5. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well it wasn't free! We were told we had to tip prior to even stepping foot in the venue and that was not a problem. We paid the $100 (20%) before we were served. We also gave an additional $20 each to our servers later. I'm glad we were able to purchase this reward since it's disappeared and I would gladly do it again and easily pay the tip... It's really unfortunate that some people did not tip appropriately and wrecked this for others. People can be so cheap! They need to remember that just because they "earned" a reward, at a show, restaurant, hotel, bottle service, etc., they still are responsible and should tip for the full price had they paid. (We always do and usually more than 20%!!)

6. slots135

slots135 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very well said , We also tipped well over the 20% and I was lucky to do this reward twice with two different friends who both " earned it " We never were asked to tip up front but we did tip well over 20% to are server and tipped all others we had contact with in the Gold Lounge . This needs to come back with terms and conditions .

7. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe since Aria took their room rewards away, maybe it has as much to do with that property taking away the higher end rewards. Maybe people were tipping at least 20% but then maybe most weren't spending anymore $ on top of the $500 credit. Who knows.

8. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One reason for the switch could be the rumored changes coming to Gold Lounge and the new addition of Alibi at Aria ... the night life there is in a bit of transition at the moment. For one, I'd love to see it come back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.