1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pics: Live TR Cosmo Nov30-Dec3rd Naked Sushi Party!

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by PayTriple, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ski-doo_rider

ski-doo_rider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well that's why M is there, to keep it up LOL

2. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are those for real? May I find out for myself?
    Oh snap, they feel so real!
    Warning: do not click on this link if the sight of a female's large breast being felt by a hand wearing a gold Rolex and VMB wristband offends you.
    https://twitter.com/PayTriple/status/539949343831101440

6. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. nsideirish

nsideirish Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder what is going through the young ladies' minds as they are serving their role as sushi platters...Either way....My mid-20s mind dreams of living it up like this with my boys in Vegas. We all have great jobs...so maybe some day soon....Until then:

me_1023.jpg

8. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL, well said...with hard work? you'll all get there

9. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best thread.....ever!

10. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  11. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great photos

12. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have GOT to be in town at the same time as you one day.

13. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Girls

Warning: do not read any further if discussion of females, their body parts, their actions in various stages of undress will offend you.

Let me start by saying that some of you have Private Messaged me asking for referrals to some of the girls that have attended my parties. As a matter of policy, I will NOT give out referrals until I meet you in person and can verify that you are 1) not part of a law enforcement operation or 2) a psycho (like the guy on this board who was playing blackjack trying to cause player X to lose, just because he thought player X was not tipping enough). I hope you will understand why this policy is reasonable, and if not....too bad! :Þ

I will try to give you a flavor of what it is like to organize this type of party, the good, bad and ugly.

The Sushi Girls
    4 girls said they would like to be platters, but only 2 showed up on time. This is par for the course.
    One girl called me at 9 pm, an hour after the start of the party, saying she had parked at the Tropicana.
    Me: "Why are you parked at the Tropicana when the party is at the Cosmo?"
    Her: "I don't know, I am with some friends, they wanted to park here."
    Me: "We already have the sushi platters, but if you want to come to the party, you can still come:
    Her: "Hey, some of the girls can give me a hair-extension, will you pay for this?"
    Me: "Why do you need hair-extensions for this party?"
    Her: "So I can look pretty and feel pretty"
    Me: "No, I'm not going pay for that, but if you want to come to the Cosmo, let me know".
    Did not hear back from her (nor did I expect I would).

One of the sushi girls was new to me, the thinner one. She showed up right on time, cooperated, laid down for her one hour, and after cleaning up, I gave her a tour of the suite (she did not have time to do this before hand, as I had asked her to come at 7:30pm for 8pm dinner). She had just moved to Las Vegas from the Midwest less than a month ago, and was looking to work as a stripper in one of the clubs. I think she was punctual because she was such a Vegas newbie, and had never been in a high-roller suite yet. I am sure she will become jaded soon with the Vegas scene, and it will become less important for her to be on time for anything (see my comments below about the Russian girls). She had a couple of her young guy friends come by to pick her up at the end of the party, and they got a walk-through of the Bungalow suite. And this is how it works in Vegas: I offer her access to the Bungalow suite, and she offers this as a bene to show off to her friends. I know this, which is why I don't have to pay so much per girl as an appearance fee, since there is tremendous value to the girls to have access to a $5000 per night suite (call up the Cosmo yourself to verify this is the rent for a Bungalow suite per night if you don't believe me, or ask Neuroboy, since he recently called and checked.) I will stay in touch with this sushi platter for future parties because she was reliable and pretty hot.

The other sushi girl is a little heavier and is someone who I have known for over two years, and who has come to my other parties for an appearance fee. I knew I could count on her to show up as promised, and she did, albeit about 30 min late, but she kept me in the loop. Funny thing is that the opportunity never has come up for her and I to hook up, as I always had "better" opportunities available. Not that she is unattractive, but she is not my first choice, if other choices are available. She has a great attitude and can drink like a fish, so she can be a lot of fun at a party. I would absolutely call her again to come to a party, because of her reliability.

New girls
    There were several new girls that I had not met before, and I offered them $100 as an appearance fee just to show up. To some people, this might seem like a small amount, and to others a lot. Girls who are "pros" have told me they want $1000 just to show up. For that type of appearance fee, I would want super hot 9's and 10's, but even then, I would not pay that much just for an appearance fee.

I must have contacted 26 new girls, and about 1/2 responded initially. Of the 12 or 13 that responded, only about 1/2 ended up showing up. This is about par for the course.
    The way I look at it, I had committed $2600 to the girls, and if every single one of them had responded and shown up, I would have honored the appearance fee for each and every one.
    So every time one of them no-showed, it was saving me $100, so I didn't care.
    I just wanted SOME of the new girls to come to the party.
    And so some did, as you saw from the pictures, AND they wanted to bring friends.
    My policy is no uninvited guests, so they had to tell me in advance if they were bringing a female friend, and no male guests. This way, no pimps or assholes would be allowed in.
    And, the appearance fee is only for the original girl, and not her friends.

Girls from past parties
    Just in case NONE of the new girls showed up, I invited girls I liked from past parties to attend as a back up. So the Never Enough girl was a friend of a girl who I had met on a previous trip and party, and they both had a great time, and I will be staying in touch with them. Other girls I knew previously also said they could attend, but they wanted at least $500 to show up, so I said no, since at that point I was pretty sure other girls would show up. (And I still could have called these $500 girls to come at the last minute, if it came to that.) Plus we were going to the Marquee in the backyard, so there would be plenty of girls around.

The Russians
    One pair of girls stood out as clear operators. They were from Russia, and it was clear that they just wanted their money and then left. Then they called up to ask if they could come back to the party.
    I knew that all they wanted was to pass through the Bungalow to get to the Marquee, but I didn't care, so I said sure. And that's what they did. Will not be contacting them again.

Overall spent $1200 for the platters and on appearance fees, which is not too bad for this type of party.
    Had a great time, met some lovely new young ladies...you can Never meet Enough of them!
    And renewed contact with some young ladies from past trips.
    DFK with seven of them, and got some mammary action too (not including M)...life was good that night!

The only thing is that there were NOT enough of us guys to pull in some girls from the Marquee nightclub, so that needs to be a mission for the guys at the MLK party!

One final note: PPHold was in the master bedroom alone with a girl.... and later we had to call housecleaning to change not just the sheets, but the entire bedspread! So he and his companion left a HUGE wetspot, hahaha! He kept his promise!

An email from one of the girls. Must be my shoes!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  14. pressitagain

pressitagain VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only things that I can say about your TR report are....Wow and Thanks!!!!

Your honesty, humours and amazes me.

15. KyleB

KyleB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second this. Really cant believe the blackjack story, thats pretty sad, especially since im sure the person they were affecting the most was themselves. Glad it seems like most of the people on the forum who have met each other really seem to get along pretty well.

16. touche22

touche22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the wrap ups. That's an interesting side to Vegas in my 5 trips I have never experienced.

17. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has been a week, just checked out of Betty Ford and im finally feeling better after PT's party. So, I would like to chime in a little........ Totally agree with your assessment PT. The first platter I did a little partying with and she was very cool. She was real and nice. The second one was a little heavy but aren't we all. She too was very nice and respectful. If I ever see the Russians again it will be too soon. They were pretty with good bodies bur such an attitude. Like you said all they wanted was money. After reading my own words you might say "What else do you think they would want" or "why would you care if they were cool and nice" You see we aren't looking for a future EX wives but it makes the whole party and experience much less stressful if the girls have a personality, are decent and like to enjoy the benefits of the party we are putting on. The girls were dancing, drinking and having a great time. They are also MUCH more likely to get TIPPED this way. Some girls will be all of the above and still try to rip you off. That happens and I expect that. If it doesn't that's a win! Don't like it but accept it. Bottom line 16 out 18 girls (I think 18 passed through) were cool. That goes a long way. So great job PayTriple! The few girls I hooked up with were 7.50 in my eyes and their great attitudes made them a solid 8.0! LOL. (From what I can remember at least) I for one had a great time and hope to do this again real soon! You only live once.

18. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all your details PT. The behind the scenes info is very interesting and I know it takes a ton of time to write up.

19. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Packer's post reminded me of a funny story from that night:
    I kissed one of the girls good night, and it was a girl Packer had hooked up with earlier, and I knew that....so I made a face like I had tasted something really bad, and said "Ugh Packer tastes like crap!" Pleepleus and I start howling!
    Well, I guess it's one of those things that you had to be there and be drunk to really appreciate.

20. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've kept up with the multiple threads on the trip from the pre tripping to the end. I've read a few many Epic TR's when it comes to partying and this one is right up there. Way to go TriplePay and crew. Even followed you on Twitter so I don't miss any pictures next time around. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.