1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pawn Stars "Old Man"

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Username, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoy the show but the last two episodes the Old Man was not on either.

I noticed a few episodes he didn't get off his chair and I swear once I seen a oxygen tank behind him. I hope he's doing well but anyone here know anything about Richard Harrison Sr.

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I guess first thought would be that he is in his 70s now, so he is getting up there in years.

But otherwise he was at a "Pawn Shop Live" show in mid October at The Golden Nugget and the Pawn Stars shows are probably filmed a couple of months in advance so might have just been vacation time for him for why he wasn't on the show or just didn't want to be there when those episodes were being filmed.

3. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed that and said the same thing to myself. Hope all is well. On the flipside, Rebecca has been in more and more episodes. She is yummy.

4. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure how old he is ,but he looks bad for a guy in his mid 70's ,to me anyway.He may have some problems going back to his Navy days,the way he drinks tons of coffee I'm guessing he smoked constantly also. I think Rebecca's last name is Romney,I. Wonder if she's any relation to the Mittster? . Besides being very good at her profession ,she seems to be a nice ,personable young woman.

6. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She's hot. Specially with all that book learning.

7. BlackjackCat

BlackjackCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw a post on the pawn stars facebook. They claim the old man is fine and is taking a well deserved vacation. Take that however you want!

GChrome-- hilarious! Notice the first comment on that facebook post of hers is "please pose in playboy!"

8. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get the same shit all the time on my Facebook. It's tough being an Adonis.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.