1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas New to MyVegas what am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by gtomew, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtomew

gtomew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Started a couple months ago cant get anything past Chinese mystery even though
    it keeos saying my level is 40 im playing the mobile on phone.

2. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are not playing on the regular facebook game it is hard to accumulate enough loyalty points for a good reward. The mobile app is a good supplement. I play both. I have an i-phone and I can also play the regular facebook game on it. I had to download a flash app - I use puffin. You can also sync the mobile game with the regular facebook game. If you play the facebook game join a few of the groups out there like Myvegas Friends Rock and Myvegas Gifts Guides and Giveaways. You have access to a lot of tips and large chip shares etc. I'm on level 111 on the mobile app and I am not sure at what level you have to be at to unlock other games. I am on level 403 on the regular facebook game.

3. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The other tip I saw this VMB forum, for Android, was to delete the google downloaded mobile game and install the Amazon provided game. Since I did that, I have been getting many more loyalty points. For some reason months back, the google game quit dishing out points where it had before.

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  4. vera214usc

vera214usc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also recently learned this about downloading from the Amazon store. I think Google Play considers it gambling because we can purchase things with loyalty points so they don't allow the game to give them out for leveling up. Delete it and download the Amazon version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.