1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone seen "Shakin'" @ PH yet?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by GottaLuvCruising, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have purchased show tickets for most of my upcoming trip, but have room to squeeze in one more. Lookin' at Shakin'...newer show at Planet Hollywood and I can't find any reviews yet. Can anyone on VMB help?

http://ejyshakin.com/

2. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been but the press has been really good. I am considering a roll of the dice here. I hope there are discount tix out there for it!

3. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I searched high & low for a discount. The only one I could find was if you take a Jeff Civillico ticket to the box office @ PH within one week of the JC show, you can buy Shakin' for $25...such a deal! And Jeff Civillico is a good afternoon. But they moved his show from 2pm to 4pm and I can't fit it into my schedule. So I bit the bullet and paid full price for the show, VIP, front & center, with one drink @ $65.

I did so when I realized that Eric Jordan Young, the star of this show, was my favorite performer in Vegas! The Show the two times I've seen it. He is so amazing that I just have to see this new production.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.