1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any Halloween Parties/Events the Weekend of Oct. 25-26?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by mrsneil948, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsneil948

mrsneil948 Tourist

Hi gang, been awhile since I posted since I haven't been to Vegas in a couple of years. We are going back to Vegas next month from Oct. 22 thru 27th and will be looking to have some late night fun several of those nights. Our local city is planning Halloween Parties at bars/clubs the following weekend (Oct. 31 thru Nov. 1st). I doubt we will do anything then cause we will still be in recovery phase ;) Thus, we were hoping we could celebrate with an adult halloween party the weekend we are in Vegas. So will any clubs or bars be having Halloween Parties while we are there? We are both in our 30s. Just want to plan in advance so I can be sure and pack a naughty costume :wink2:

2. mrsneil948

mrsneil948 Tourist

Wow no comments :(

3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, if Halloween falls on a Friday or Saturday then all the parties will be on the actual date itself. Any other day of the week and the big parties will all be on the Friday or Saturday before.

If you were hoping to do the costume thing and all that then you might still want to bring it along - there likely won't be any costume parties going on and the number of people in costume will be way down compared to the days just before Halloween, but there might be something going on.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.