1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Premium vs standard Zarkana ticket

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by csun213, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csun213

csun213 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I am taking my mom to Vegas next month and I think that she will enjoy watch Zarkana since the reviews are pretty good. I am just wondering if the Premium ticket is worth almost twice the cost of the standard ticket. I assume that premium gives you a better view of the show. Just would like to back from people who have purchase either the premium ticket or the standard ticket to give me an opinion. Thanks

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen this show twice, both with "premium" seats. The first time I saw it I was sitting in the first row of section 203 (elevated balcony type area) and were great seats and you could see everything fine. The second time I saw it I was in section 105, in the first row, which is towards the right side of the stage and I thoroughly enjoyed that seat also (maybe slightly more than the first time).
    If you have an over abundance of LPs (as i have) I would go for the two ticket premium option for the 260,000 points.
    IMO, I think you would be fine with the cheaper seats because the theatre is not that big.
    Enjoy the show :)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just saw it Monday in the exact same spot, section 203, row M. Only I used the "standard" seat option.

I was definitely upgraded. When I had originally redeemed it they said I'd be in the top balcony. When I picked up my ticket it was a pleasant surprise.

4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its nice when you get a "pleasant" surprise. :)

5. csun213

csun213 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys for the information. I decided that if I book the standard ticket, I would have enough to book KA ticket also.

6. Smallz23

Smallz23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So today I redeemed my tickets at the box office on my account .. 2.. Premium zarkana tickets for 260k and my bf redeemed a premium companion ticket 5k. Which we planned on using for my younger sister and her boyfriend. The person we talked to at the box office got off the phone with myvegas (we had the ppl at the box office call for us since we both couldn't get through via the number listed to book the show tickets) and she told us we were eligible for all 4 to be comped. Section 104 Saved $130 for the BOGO. Has anyone experienced this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.