1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Drai's Beach Club (weekend after labor day) comments needed

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by JohnnySilk, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A group of 4 to 5 of us guys were looking to maybe do Drai's Beach club on a saturday at either one of the Bungalow's ($6000 min) or one of the Cabanas ($3500 min). Has anyone done either of these locations? I would guess after labor day they might not be as busy or willing to reduce the minimum, not sure yet. Any comments or suggestions I would appreciate. We want to watch college football and observe the scenery all at once and i can't find a better place to do so, or it appears anyway. Seems like each of them hold up to 12 people so plenty of room for any guests that drop by. Thanks in advance.

2. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Encore beach club is better IMO and Wet Republic as well, I would put Drai's third behind them. That is the opening weekend of NFL so there will not be any discounts yet and it kind of has the potential to be a tubesteak festival. If you have 4-5 I would go with the cabana, you will accomplish the same thing but pay a bit less than the bungaloo. Keep your eyes open and tip security and they will make sure you are taken care of with girls if you need them.

3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Deadmau5 is at EBC that day which should be a better party IMO. I would look at a Lily pad or something over there possibly.

To me 6k is a lot of money to spend on 4 to 5 guys. Yes it's prime real estate, but how many drinks will have to be poured, food to be ordered and how many more people will you have to pull in so you can get your money's worth? Just say you want to kill it with bottles at $600 each you do 8 bottles which is $4800 and still have $1200 for food and such.

From past experiences it's easier to go a daybed or such with a smaller min and go over, especially if you're considering the 6k deal, than go big and possibly struggle to hit.

4. Leesh

Leesh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you get those quotes from a direct host or the website? Seems pretty high and I've been hearing mins are better through the club host. If you didn't here's a host you should contact Chris Traer - 702.510.5286 - [email protected]

Also agree that Deadmau5 at EBC is a better choice overall. EBC hosts: Trevor Pickering - 407.446.3255 - [email protected]; Anthony Khotsikian - 702.238.6186 - [email protected]

Search Jack Colton forums for all the info you need on dayclubs.

5. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    agree. those were web site quotes. Ivan with Drais has reached out to me, awaiting firm quotes. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.