1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tell me about the Wynn tower suite king rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Mony, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having stayed in the salon and the parlor more times than I can remember I will say that the salon has a wow factor that is absent from the parlor suite. But once that wow factor wears off (for me, that was after staying in it twice), the parlor is fine. My comps got downgraded from salon to parlor a few years back. I really didn't miss the salon by that point. Its very big, but there was a ton of space I just never used. The parlor is plenty big enough to spread out and its very nice. Other than that first moment when you walk into the salon suite and the window curtains open, you're not really missing much

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Exec and up have bubbler tubs too I believe while the Tower King doesn't if that matters at all to you. I was in an Exec last trip out and it was perfect for me.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jackpot Johnny

Jackpot Johnny Wynn Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. But, I travel with Mrs. Johnny and her ability to spread out is Olympic caliber. Also, the Salon is her reward for all the decades of sticking with me, especially during the times when any hotel room was a luxury.

As an example of ‘a lot of space,’ we use the massage room to store our luggage (although I have had massages there-very posh).

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    100%. I have had a 12-hour work day working from that desk (argh) and also been interviewed for a board position sitting at that desk. It really is awesome and when my mother was traveling with me, she could relax in the bedroom with the door closed and I'd have the massive living room with that desk on which to take care of business.

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Double posted by accident while riding the subway home! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mony

Mony VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You guys are great help. Thank you.
    I now have 3 trips booked and different rooms each trip!!! :). My new host has been wonderful too! And, I finally have a reservation for Delilah which will be a first visit for me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
  7. Jackpot Johnny

Jackpot Johnny Wynn Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have just very perfectly described the appeal of that space to Mrs. Johnny and me. We have done the same.

Similar jobs and interests-we have a saying called, "the vacation rule," whereby right before a trip a big matter will pop up and work follows us to Wynn. More than a few times plenty enough work has been done at that table to pay for the trip.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Jackpot Johnny

Jackpot Johnny Wynn Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because I went to high school and college in Connecticut I still have lots of East Coast friends. You are the only person I’ve heard of recently who is still brave enough to ride the subway.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's still the fastest and most efficient way to get from point A to point B in NYC and with my now living near midtown/Grand Central Station, I love having <5 minute access to virtually all NYC subway lines.

But yes, the news reports about some challenges with folks on the train have definitely caught a lot of attention and I AM now more careful and aware though I still feel pretty safe.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I lived in Jersey City it was use the subway, or get stuck in traffic, pay toll on the tunnel, pay $25 to park my car (even its its only for a hour or two) then get stuck in traffic on the way home, but at least the tunnel is free going into to NJ!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just sharing something Wynn posted... by coincidence.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6UGauIv7JU/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Love Love x 2
  12. Mony

Mony VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Love Love x 3
  13. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Johnny or Flowers (I feel like you two are the most likely to know): Do the TS rooms and suites use that entire right side (as your facing the golf course) of the hotel or just a percentage of the high floors? Hope that question makes sense.

14. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a percentage. In fact, there are TS rooms and suites on lower floors also. There is a door on those floors that separates the TS rooms form the standard tower rooms

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks TF! So there are also some Resort rooms on that far right side (closer to V/P)? I guess my thought was the whole far right was TS’s… maybe 20% or so but all floors.

16. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the floors where there are tower suites, those rooms are closer to the venetian than the standard tower rooms. I do not know if there are TS rooms on every floor, but I am confident its a lot more than 20% of the floors. I mean, even the tower suite elevators are divided into two sections of lifts that go to different floors because there are so many

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m having a hard time articulating this question… lol. What I meant was, are the TS rooms about 20% of the entire hotel, all being on that right side and all floors or some of the rooms on that far right side Resort rooms?

18. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no idea what percentage of the total rooms are in the TS. There are different sized rooms there, so even if they are taking up 20% of the floor space on any given level, its probably not 20% of the rooms. I recall a couple years ago someone on here posting a breakdown in the total room types/categories at wynn. So maybe try and find that if the question is really important to you.

Also not sure what you mean by "right side". Depending on your point of view, any side of the hotel could be the "right" side. So, hopefully this is the info you are looking for: the tower suite rooms on each floor are located on the part of the floor closer to Palazzo, not Encore (what I would consider to be the south part of the hotel tower). The rooms are on both sides of the hallway, meaning there are views of the Strip/Palazzo or views of the golf course/Sphere. There are different room products on the TS floors, including what I think you mean by resort rooms (the same standard rooms you would find in the main tower). I believe you can reserve those resort rooms in the TS section, but I am not certain because I have never done it. I've only received them as a connecting room to whatever suite I was in for family or friends to stay in.

Hope that is more clear :thumbsup:

19. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Wynn and Encore are all one long building for rooms. One hallway. There is a separator door between the 'Tower Suites' section and the main 'Resort' section. All the rooms on one side of that separator door (right side if you're facing the golf course) are Tower Suites which includes Executive, Salon, and Parlor Suites + the base Tower Suite room which is the same as a Resort room with better furniture.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Jackpot Johnny

Jackpot Johnny Wynn Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1