1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Facebook-game: myVEGAS - Earn points and get FREE show tickets & hotelnights

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasL0ver, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonxctf

jasonxctf Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Game Feed

in my game feed, I've seen some recent postings about help me earn points for various rewards. Is there a way to earn rewards from the game, automatically without redeeming points?

2. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, I play it. I think it is great for a low roller like myself. I actually have enough points to redeem for 2 nights free at Aria and 2 nights at Mandalay Bay, now just need the time off work. There are restrictions on most awards so be careful, but like others say free is great, just a bit of time on your part. Also, I would suggest you join a MyVegas group. I recommend this one, https://www.facebook.com/groups/friendsofmyvegas/. Tons of great ideas, documents showing how to get most out of games, free giveaways themselves and fun group of people.

3. love2go2vegas

love2go2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome thanks for sharing this information. I am going in April and was planning on getting up to enough points for something like buffets or night stay. Today was my first day to play and had a bunch of chips and before I knew it was down to 51 so now looking for the ways to play more without purchasing chips. Most of my coins went in to the silly Lost in time game, then I went back to the first game Excalibur to try to play more. So I also sent a few invites to my friends for some coins.

4. danielao

danielao Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having to rely on links for chips really sucks.

Highest point of chips for me is 35,000. Hit level 30, set my bet to 200, let it spin let it spin let it spin.

Finish the session with 6000 chips. Really?

5. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's why they call it "gambling", sport.

6. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AS mentioned before, you can download 50K points daily. Add another 30K from your hotels easily.

Reprint - reprint - reprint

To get the most loyalty points you have to either network to get more player points, or get them from a fan site. Then you bet small amounts and keep your computer(s) chugging for long periods of time.

Here are three of the fan sites that offer point links:
    https://www.facebook.com/myvegasguides#!/myvegasguides
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/friendsofmyvegas/
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/myvegasdeals/

People post the links that they receive bonus points from or that they generate hitting levels or high pots.

Your Facebook should be logged into and the game not playing.

The best way to "harvest" the points from the sites is to use Google Chrome and the extention Linkclump

Linkclump allows you to highlight all the links for points and then automatically open them one at a time - to do this use must use the settings, to open and close the links for 3 to 15 seconds, depending on how fast your connection is. I use 5 seconds. I probably could do it faster.

MyVegas allows you to acquire a point "stack" of 60,000 - 70,000 points a day (in 24 hrs) using links.

While there are links to 1000, 2000, and even 5000 player points, most of the links are for 101 or 201 points, and that is where the linkclump comes into play.

If you clicked on by hand, the file would open, then you would have to click it to close it, then try to find where you were in the list of links, to click the next. It would take forever.

With linkclump, and in my case hitting every five seconds, even if they are all 101 point links, it will download 1212 points a minute, so it would take an hour to reach the daily limit.

Tonight it took 15 minutes before the points maxed out, must have been a bunch of big bonuses in the mix.

To add linkclump in Chrome go to - tools - extensions - get more extentions - and add linkclump.

You have to go into linkclump's options and change the open and close times. Otherwise, when you right click and highlight the links you want to click, they will all open at once and won't close.
    Quote:
    - Go into Chrome Settings.
    - Click on Extensions.
    - Find Linkclump and click on it's options link... new tab should open.
    - Under "Opened as New Tabs" click Edit.
    -- Change "delay in opening" (I use 5)
    -- Change "close tab time" (I use 15)
    - Click Save

To test it, right click and select about 10 links or so. When you release the button, a tab should open in 5 seconds... then another in another 5 seconds... then another in another 5 seconds... then the first tab will close at 20 second and another tab will open in it's place. You can click on the tabs to see what they are opening if you like. You may want to check them later on in the process to see if you get the "your chipstack is full" message, which means you've collected all of the coins you can for the day.

Once you know that it works, you can tweak the open and close time to suit the speed of your computer and Internet and highlight/open hundreds of links at one time while you do something else.

As stated above, you get more BANG for your buck, if you can keep your play going longer with smaller bets. You are after loyalty points, and the lower bets build them up faster.

* The bulk of loyalty points are earned through gameplay. The meter on any game fills based on the amount you are betting and what game you are playing (different games have different bet amounts). 1,000/1,500 chip bets are the maximum amount you can bet and still get a good return on loyalty points for your chips.

Lucky Birds, Excalibur, Bet the Farm (betting amounts vary by game)

* Level 57 and below

150 chip bets x 21 spins= 3,150 chips for 10 loyalty points

170 chip bets x 20 spins= 3,400 chips for 10 loyalty points

200 chip bets x 11 spins= 2,200 chips for 10 loyalty points *******

300 chip bets x 11 spins= 3,300 chips for 10 loyalty points

340 chip bets x 11 spins= 3,740 chips for 10 loyalty points

400 chip bets x 11 spins= 4,400 chips for 10 loyalty points

600 chip bets x 6 spins= 3,600 chips for 10 loyalty points

1000 chip bets x 6 spins= 6,000 chips for 10 loyalty points

1500 chip bets x 5 spins= 7,500 chips for 10 loyalty points

* Level 58 and above

150 chip bets x 55 spins= 8,250 chips for 10 loyalty points

200 chip bets x 27 spins= 5,400 chips for 10 loyalty points *******

300 chip bets x 27 spins= 8,100 chips for 10 loyalty points

400 chip bets x 27 spins= 10,800 chips for 10 loyalty points

600 chip bets x 23 spins= 13,800 chips for 10 loyalty points

THESE STATISTICS ARE FROM the MyVegas Friends site: http://word.office.live.com/wv/WordView.aspx?FBsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdownload%2Ffile_preview.php%3Fid%3D423113227758073%26metadata&access_token=100002707628902%3AAVI84hUTzvTnvyfkPtNCKnhAgKjOM3y9ueI2WKkOJhed_A&title=Help+File_Rules%2C+Tips%2C+Collections%2C+Tricks.docx

Tonite, I found something else out. I can log into one facebook account on Internet Explorer, and start Google Chrome concurrently and log into another facebook account. Thus I ran my wifes account and my account, playing the games, at the same time on my laptop computer.

I paid attention yesterday about how many loyalty points we earned and it was 3000 apiece - that was running the games all day long on two computers, from now on I will do both from my laptop.

Since that night I have kept track and I have earned 3-4000 loyalty points in each account, every day

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  7. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It dosen't matter how many chips you have left when it is time to download more, It matters how many loyalty points you have.

I would never have 6000 left, I would keep going until I could go no more, and have zero at download time.

You'd be surprised how long 6000 points can last you sometime, while you rack up loyalty points.

8. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just started playing on Sunday. Yesterday when I started playing for the day I had 8,100 loyalty points, but by the time I stopped playing, I had 21,200 loyalty points. So 13,000 LP's in one day! I don't think it would be hard to set up an automatic mouse clicking program to click the spin button over night and in the various areas where bonus confirmations come up so that it continues tor rack up points while I sleep. Especially for a game like lucky birds where there's just one type of bonus and the eggs are always in the same spot.

9. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at 156,000+. Hopefully I can get enough points where I can get a whole another trip and only pay for airfare and entertainment.

10. love2go2vegas

love2go2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just started playing the game a few days ago and have been hard at it....... long way to go to redeem for anything substantial. I have 7,000 LP in just a few days so maybe in a few months I will have some good points. I just hope the game stays around to collect after all the hard work. :)

11. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at 21K lps exactly 3 weeks ago, now I'm at 13,277.

Why?

Because I got up at 6:00am to book my two night Mirage Premium Ultra 'Rusty Griswald' Suite for 90K points.

Got the last one of the day too.

12. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You forgot the part where you thank BlueSkadoo for introducing you to this game and your new addiction.

13. petp13

petp13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    one week in and im at level 44 and 29K lp's

im already somewhat bored of it to be honest...especially since the blackjack game is a total joke...but i'll keep plugging away.

can you get two of the hotel comps at the same hotel, ie; can i get two of the 2 night aria comps and stay there for 4 days total?

14. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check the rewards section to verify how many you can redeem. When you pull up the reward, hit the next button. On the screen where you can enter your name and email, scroll down below the Terms And Conditions and you will see Purchase Limitations. This tells you the limit you can get per item.

It does vary, even with rooms, as I have seen some rooms with a limit of 1 per user all the way up to 3 per user that can be redeemed.

It is my understanding though, you can book one 2-night reward and also a 1-night reward for those that limit you to 1 reward per user.

15. petp13

petp13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks! :thumbsup:

16. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, thanks, I haven't changed my clothes or slept in 5 days... because of this damned myVegas!!!!:beer:

17. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So it's just like when you are in Vegas??? :evillaugh

18. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can.
    I did that to book my Mirage Suite.

19. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing for about 1.5mos and have almost 140k LP...it takes awhile but to me it's fun..hope I can get the Aria offer for my trip later in the year (not my april trip)

20. RPToro

RPToro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hotel stay question for y'all ... I've read where some people said they where able to use MyVegas rewards to book a hotel stay on a weekend night.

The "fine print" says Sun-Thurs, and when I asked someone on the MyVegas phone line for a weekend night stay she said "no".

Anyone have any experience with redeeming for a weekend night(s), or attempting to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.