1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Facebook-game: myVEGAS - Earn points and get FREE show tickets & hotelnights

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasL0ver, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the game "Lucky Birds", what does the Lucky Bird symbol do for the reel? It seems like the icon doesn't mean anything and takes up a spot on the wheel.

2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would imagine 5 of them would trigger a bird shiticane of chips.

3. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have gotten lots of good stuff for my upcoming trip and have not spent one dollar on chips.. here is a list of what I got for my superbowl weekend trip..

75$ at NYNY
    75$ at Piano Bar at NYNY
    Jean Phillepe Pastery
    50$ at Montey Carlo
    2 rollor coaster passes

4. gubilxix

gubilxix Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the lower left hand corner of the game there is a button that says "PAYS". Click on that for the pay tables as well as how the bonus works.

5. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone having issues with getting the bonus chips that come in the various emails to work? Ive been getting an error message all day when I click the link.

6. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got 38 decks of cards and 73 pairs of dice!!!!!

7. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HaHaHa ..... :evillaugh

8. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This game must be fantastic for Vegas locals. lol.

9. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Locals can't redeem most of the offers.

10. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think they intended every player in the game to buy chips. Three rewards for a trip is probably what they expected for someone who plays without buying chips and slowly accumulates LPs. What is really throwing them off is having people collect strangers as friends and mine threads for chips and that is basically what they are saying. They were probably expecting someone who was able to collect 50K off feeds would be bringing tons of friends into the game and collecting chips from those friends. It's clear they need cash support but if things went the way they intended, the support they get from MGM would cover people who didn't buy chips. Ultimately, this thing is a giant MGM commercial and MGM is benefiting from new members in mLife and extra money from people like me who wouldn't have dropped a dime in their properties if it were for this free stuff. And I am really not understanding why they got so cozy with myVegas Friends. Warning bells should have popped up when they saw what was happening in the group. I don't think it is a coincidence that the changes came right after Brad Baker starting redeeming points for their meet and greet. Based on what I was seeing, he was redeeming as many as 10 offers for some activities.

All that being said, someone who spends $1k buying chips should have their ass kissed by these people. It won't bother me if they get to redeem more offers in 30 days than I can in the slightest.

11. vegas3

vegas3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh yeah, I agree with you 100%. I noticed the same thing with the meet and greet which wiped out every reward. About the 3 per trip, why would anyone need anymore than that unless they expect a free trip. Some of those members have 3 to 4k worth of LP buying power. If they don't spend money while in vegas I'm sure MGM will put a stop to their partnership with myVegas.

I already get a lot of stuff comped for me from mlife, so doesn't affect my trips. I don't even think I will be buying 3 for my next trip.

12. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMO, Lucky Birds and Excalibur are good games to to grind out your bankroll. I like NYC but that sucker has been cold as ice to me lately. I am hot and cold on the movie one. I have been having some decent streaks on it lately so it's in my rotation right now. But I hate the way the bonuses stop the auto spin. Some other the other games require less attention than that one.

Some of the other games are getting cease and desists. It's not clear when they got these emails and letters. They started making the decision to switch out the groups now but they may have had this info earlier. It doesn't sound like they were formally contacted by lawyers but instead got a heads up from the game producers that legal actions were possible. It's a hot mess and rapidly developing. There is a lot of back and forth from the myVegas people and Monty right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.