1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Taking shuttle to Palace Station w/o staying there

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Candy Apple, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I knew that Palace Station had a shuttle to/from Fashion Show Mall, but now I just noticed it's for "hotel guests only". Does anyone know if they really check?

2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only ridden that shuttle once, wasn't staying there, and the driver couldn't have cared less. I think several hotels operate shuttles with a similar notice, but doubt it's ever enforced. Maybe if there are more passengers than spaces; but other than that, I wouldn't worry about it.

3. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. Since FSM is a large property, do you remember what side of the building you caught the shuttle?

4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had to ask at a help desk to find it. Anyway, if memory serves correctly, it was at the far right side of the Mall looking from LV Blvd. There's a circular driveway accessed from inside. It might be good to check this out further, as it's not unusual for shuttle locations to change from time to time.

5. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we took the transit bus to palace station a year or so ago and we caught the last shuttle back to the strip around midnight and we were the only ones on it.

the driver didn`t care less if we were guests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.