1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Taking shuttle to Palace Station w/o staying there

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Candy Apple, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I knew that Palace Station had a shuttle to/from Fashion Show Mall, but now I just noticed it's for "hotel guests only". Does anyone know if they really check?

2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only ridden that shuttle once, wasn't staying there, and the driver couldn't have cared less. I think several hotels operate shuttles with a similar notice, but doubt it's ever enforced. Maybe if there are more passengers than spaces; but other than that, I wouldn't worry about it.

Gold Coast & Orleans
  3. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. Since FSM is a large property, do you remember what side of the building you caught the shuttle?

4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had to ask at a help desk to find it. Anyway, if memory serves correctly, it was at the far right side of the Mall looking from LV Blvd. There's a circular driveway accessed from inside. It might be good to check this out further, as it's not unusual for shuttle locations to change from time to time.

Gold Coast & Orleans
  5. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we took the transit bus to palace station a year or so ago and we caught the last shuttle back to the strip around midnight and we were the only ones on it.

the driver didn`t care less if we were guests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.