1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Brad Garrett

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vegasvic, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we were in Vegas in late June/early July Brad Garrett happened to be performing at his club so we went. Great time, front row, got picked on a lot. My girlfriend had to leave a day early so it was my son and I. So last weekend when we were in town again he was performing again at his club and we went, I thought my GF would like it. Fourth row this time. And so damn funny. He's nothing like he is on "Raymond", X rated and completely un PC. Think Absinthe X10. The other 2 comedians were good, especially the second one. Garrett comes out, does 10-15 minutes, then the first comedian, then Garrett again (20-25 minutes) then the second comedian then Garrett wraps it up. If you are easily offended stay away, otherwise you'll laugh your ass off. I think he's there every 6-8 weeks or so. Worth it :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Robin Quivers from Howard Stern was there a few weeks ago and she said he didn't know who she was and he was picking on her calling her Whoopi during the show. Pretty funny. I guess when he heard it was her he reached out and apologized for not recognizing her as he was been on the show a few times.

I wanted to go in December but he isn't there the 4 days we are in town. Too bad.

3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how do you know exact dates he is there

4. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I LOVED this too.... We plan on going again if he's there while we are!! That's all my husband talks about how awesomely funny Brad Garrett was.

6. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every time I go to Vegas I always check the schedule to see if he's in town. Dates haven't lined up yet. Glad to hear he puts on a good show!

7. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw Brad Garrett perform at his club, too and enjoyed the show very much. My husband is a bit of an old fart, but he loved him and still talks about it.

8. pleasemum

pleasemum High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got tickets for an October show!! Looking forward to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.