1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Brad Garrett

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vegasvic, Aug 22, 2016.

1. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we were in Vegas in late June/early July Brad Garrett happened to be performing at his club so we went. Great time, front row, got picked on a lot. My girlfriend had to leave a day early so it was my son and I. So last weekend when we were in town again he was performing again at his club and we went, I thought my GF would like it. Fourth row this time. And so damn funny. He's nothing like he is on "Raymond", X rated and completely un PC. Think Absinthe X10. The other 2 comedians were good, especially the second one. Garrett comes out, does 10-15 minutes, then the first comedian, then Garrett again (20-25 minutes) then the second comedian then Garrett wraps it up. If you are easily offended stay away, otherwise you'll laugh your ass off. I think he's there every 6-8 weeks or so. Worth it :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Robin Quivers from Howard Stern was there a few weeks ago and she said he didn't know who she was and he was picking on her calling her Whoopi during the show. Pretty funny. I guess when he heard it was her he reached out and apologized for not recognizing her as he was been on the show a few times.

I wanted to go in December but he isn't there the 4 days we are in town. Too bad.

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
  3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how do you know exact dates he is there

4. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
  5. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I LOVED this too.... We plan on going again if he's there while we are!! That's all my husband talks about how awesomely funny Brad Garrett was.

6. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every time I go to Vegas I always check the schedule to see if he's in town. Dates haven't lined up yet. Glad to hear he puts on a good show!

7. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw Brad Garrett perform at his club, too and enjoyed the show very much. My husband is a bit of an old fart, but he loved him and still talks about it.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  8. pleasemum

pleasemum Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got tickets for an October show!! Looking forward to it.