1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Kenny G at The Venetian -- Friday, April 1st

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Flowers, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love Kenny G and have never been to a concert to see him, but I just bought a ticket to this show -- the first night of my upcoming Vegas trip -- and I'm really excited. :) Anyone else thinking about going?

2. TriggerMN

TriggerMN The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would rather clean all the bathrooms on the strip with my tongue than spend one minute at a Kenny G concert.

50th birthday bash! Cosmo/Horseshoe
  3. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OMG this made me spit water all over the desk in my office. My wife has been eagerly awaiting any announcement of what shows will replace the recently departed at V/P. When she saw Kenny G on the homepage (before she realized it was not a residency, but just a one-night show), she was really grossed out. She can't stand Kenny G. I think she still half-believes the announcement is just an early April Fool's joke.

But in all seriousness, Flowers, enjoy the concert, I'm sure you're not the only one excited. Kenny G is definitely one of those "love him or hate him" musicians.

Taking the wife to a work conference
  4. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You guys' responses I have to confess cracked me up. LOL. I do love KG and will plan to enjoy it!

5. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love listening to Kenny g...on albums. Live, he seems to enjoy showing off how long he can hold a note (infinitely, actually, thanks to circulatory breathing), which i find disruptive to his songs. But he's great. Enjoy!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.