1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Kenny G at The Venetian -- Friday, April 1st

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Flowers, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love Kenny G and have never been to a concert to see him, but I just bought a ticket to this show -- the first night of my upcoming Vegas trip -- and I'm really excited. :) Anyone else thinking about going?

2. TriggerMN

TriggerMN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would rather clean all the bathrooms on the strip with my tongue than spend one minute at a Kenny G concert.

3. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps High-Roller

OMG this made me spit water all over the desk in my office. My wife has been eagerly awaiting any announcement of what shows will replace the recently departed at V/P. When she saw Kenny G on the homepage (before she realized it was not a residency, but just a one-night show), she was really grossed out. She can't stand Kenny G. I think she still half-believes the announcement is just an early April Fool's joke.

But in all seriousness, Flowers, enjoy the concert, I'm sure you're not the only one excited. Kenny G is definitely one of those "love him or hate him" musicians.

4. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You guys' responses I have to confess cracked me up. LOL. I do love KG and will plan to enjoy it!

5. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love listening to Kenny g...on albums. Live, he seems to enjoy showing off how long he can hold a note (infinitely, actually, thanks to circulatory breathing), which i find disruptive to his songs. But he's great. Enjoy!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.