1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BeeeJay Rejects Winters Snowy Embrace: A LIVE Vegas Trip Report!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Just watched the 5pm news and good ole Brandt Miller showed one storm model predicting 10.5 inches of snow at O'Hare on Saturday. :cry::cry::cry:

Normally this would be some major bad news.....but in this case, it just couldn't be any sweeter. :licklips:

Why you ask?

Because this particular degenerate will be long gone from the Windy & Snowy city----leaving at 12:30pm on Friday for Vegas BABY!!!!

SUCK IT CHITOWN!!! :Þ:Þ:Þ:Þ

This trip marks the beginning of what I call "The Degenerate Vacation Season".....consisting of 6 separate trips, 30 total nights, 6 countries, and endless supply of Peach Ciroc. It will be a descent into true gluttony and debauchery of historic proportions as various addictions and misbehavior including but not limited to overeating, overdrinking, and overgambling are engaged in at a pace which will stand as an example for "When the Fun Stops" pamphlets for generations to come. Psych 101 professors will be adding an additional midterm JUST TO COVER the crazy shit that is going to go down on this rampage thru North America's sunny destinations.

This particular report will cover the first 2 legs of the journey, the entire itinerary is included, as I will add separate reports in the "Non-Vegas" section at a later date:

Vegas--Wynn Solo Trip
    Vegas--Cosmo w/some of the usual characters (Borat, Hielo, Kakha, Big Dog----Gaggles TBD)

Ft. Lauderdale & Western Caribbean Cruise with the Fam.

Miami Beach---Fontainbleau.

Phoenix---golf trip to visit Borat & various buddies.

St. Maarten---Gambling, beach, and partying with Borat.

So anyway you can see this is set to be a major fiasco. I'll have to keep a reasonable eye on the gambling and stay within budget because there are MANY more important expenses on these trips. Most has been prepaid, but I see a whole lotta expensive bar tabs in my future, so I'll try to stay within budget gambling.

As I stated, this report will encompass only the first 2 trips, both to Vegas. So lets get started now with this coming weekend. Basically this is a weekend I went a couple years ago. I hadn't planned on doing it again, but I just couldn't wait to begin partying and this weekend off between outdoor and indoor soccer for the kids offered the perfect opportunity for an escape. I planned a little late, and frankly, I kinda overbooked my buddies on these other 5 trips, especially with our big Cosmo Wraparound weekend only 8 days after...... also tried some east coast friends, but by that time flights were $700+ and people couldn't get off work----OK OK I know these are the excuses they TELL ME, but I'm gonna choose to believe them. Why would anyone NOT want to come to Vegas with good ole BeeeJay? Its not like I'm a degenerate drunk and gambler or anything, right??!!??! :wink2::evillaugh:wink2:

As it was I had a good flight option on points and a pretty darn nice offer from Wynn (for me), and decided WTF, I'm gonna go regardless. Turns out quite a few VMBer's are in town, so it is going to end up being a perfect mix of solo time and a few meet ups. Given this latest weather report, things couldn't have turned out any better!

The trip will start Friday with an under-the-wire escape from ORD before the real bad weather hits.....planning to employee with a decent bankroll, and just kinda see how I feel and how things are rolling. I may play slow and low......but if the momentum is positive I could see things heating up! One thing is for sure....there will be lots of fine dining and heavy drinking!!! :beer:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  2. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best of luck Beejay and this will beta other epic TR !! Can't wait

3. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well no doubt I will be following 2 of your trips before I get to go, which will have me salivating like J-Dogg at 2 for 1 day. Did I mention that I go in 19 days and BeeeJay still has 2 trips before...what a fucking degenerate and I love it!!!!

4. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So i guess you decided NOT to switch your trip till the day after thnxgiving? No problem, another time. Have a great trip my man!!! Will be following all of you along until I go next week. Hope you, VC and plee kill them!!

5. Slotness

Slotness Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, this is gonna be good...

6. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will keep an eye out for you! Let's go get some of Steve's money

Loooong layover on our way to Lake Tahoe
  7. win4me

win4me VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't wait for the antics to begin! Good luck Beeejay :drunk:

8. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Beejay

Good luck
    Looking forward to the TR

Cheers

9. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Steve had to order a full pallet of peach Ciroc for you.

10. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wait till the following week! Got an extra order of cyanide coming for you

11. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck BeeeJay.

Have a peach Ciroc for me. Sorry I won't be there, but I might make a guest appearance.

STP handpays and lots of Quads and Royal Flushs

12. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck BeeeJay!

The challenge is on for who can post the largest win this weekend!!

Catch up with you there- safe travels!!

13. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice can't wait to follow along had a nice offer for wynn I am using end of december. Plee get me a report on slots at wynn.
    Good luck to all!

14. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! This is going to be great! I'm really jealous. I wish I could go but as you know coach packer has to coach the 8 year olds as they will go 10-2-0. I will be there through you my friend. I wish you, VC and plee the best of luck. Please have a couple btls of ciroc and Veuve on me! I will set it up! Have a great time and I look forward to you making a few local wells fargo deposits during your stay! Go get em BeeeJay...

15. sam_marques

sam_marques Vegas Vlogs Youtube / TeamClareVlogs

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice!! Just what I needed to get me through the wait for my trip..... a BeeJay TR!! Good Luck, all those winning pics will be appreciated!

16. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The upcoming trip reports will help me get through the wait over the next few weeks. Have a great trip (s) Beeejay!

17. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hiding inside the tower suites VIP?

18. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Damn...wish I was going this weekend now, so I can learn from the quad master! Good luck and stay toasted!

19. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Southwest and less than an hour!

20. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be passing through your fair city sometime in the middle of snow season. Doesn't "ordeal" start with O-R-D? Anyway, good luck beating the storm, and we're all looking forward to the trip report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.