1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bill Burr - Rescheduled dates July 2-3 at The Chelsea

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Lulu4545, Apr 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lulu4545

Lulu4545 Super Jeans

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up. Just bought tickets for this myself.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After buying tickets when you first posted this I then got an email from Cosmo yesterday that I was also able to get two complimentary tix, so now my brother in law and his fiancé will also be able to go see Bill Burr. Super excited!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lulu4545

Lulu4545 Super Jeans

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, awesome! I can't wait to see the show!

• Love Love x 1
  5. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was trying to get tickets the other day, but no options for disabled, so think I'll call concierge at Cosmo and see if they can hook me up.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Dr Nostron

Dr Nostron VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seeing him in Atlanta this October - he is hilarious

• Like Like x 1
  7. c2cali

c2cali Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had no idea you were disabled! Seen a few of your posts. Isn't that actually illegal, unless legit disabled persons bought them all?

8. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have MS, and thankfully it's only my legs that really are... I walk like I did most of my 20s, but without drinking :D

For the UFC in July there is a tab to click and see accessible seating, but that isn't always the case and you just have to call up.

I don't think it's a case of not having any, just the site isn't set up to for toggling between the normal/accessible.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. c2cali

c2cali Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Omg your way of describing your walk, lord, lol. I expected to become an "accessibility warrior" when my mom got diagnosed with ALS 3-4 years ago, but she got affected differently than most and only lost her ability to walk this month (whereas talking, eating, breathing, are another story.) I am glad you're taking their accessibility thing in stride... so many people play the victim card. That said, the internet has a bunch of new accessibility rules, especially for restaurants and online menus, I am surprised booking these types of tickets isn't part of the deal. For instance, my mother literally couldn't call... although she also can't even leave the house so who cares. Gosh I remember when she said, well at least I only have MS and not ALS, that is one hell of a way to go and probably about as bad as it is. Well, that didn't age well. Anyways, hope you end up having a blast at the show!!

• Love Love x 1
  10. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So sorry to hear about your mom, that must be awful for you all. Not much you can do, and I still live a better life than 99% of the world. I also get a few perks, like better parking, and no queuing at airports. I just tend to carry on as I always have, and don't ever make things awkward for places because of minor inconveniences. I was going to e-mail, but I prefer speaking directly to someone for stuff like this, just so I don't end up paying for something I am not going to be happy with.

That's definitely a rough one, as having MS can at least be manageable for most. Terrible times.

Thanks again, and impossible not to have fun with Bill Burr, he's hilarious :)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.