1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

King Suites at MGM

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by HazelEyez3, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HazelEyez3

HazelEyez3 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is the Executive King Suite and the Grand King Premiere View. Neither has a description of the room views so, aside from the size, I am not sure what the difference is. Any info on each room would be great.

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Executive King is bigger. Grand King Premiere View is just a standard king room with a "premium view".

3. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Executive king suite is the old King Bungalow suite. I consider it a mini suite. Executive king has a large Horseshoe sofa and extra tv. They are close to the elevators and from what I was told on the lower floors. I had one last Oct and enjoyed it very much. There is no wetbar/empty fridge. Our view was of a low cement wall but could see the very tops of NYNY and MC over it. They can face any direction. Youtube has many videos of the rooms themselves and often times the video will include a peek out the window.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly. There are definitely descriptions, just click on the room you are interested in.
    http://mgmgrand.com/hotel/

Here's a video of the Executive King Suite, they are a really large studio style room.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhvo0jA9SWM
    Pretty sure they all have horrible views of the roof though... (my parents stayed in one and had this view as well)

Here's the premier view
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3TxgM0KFIQ
    Overall because of how MGM is laid out, I don't think you can expect the most stunning view of the strip.

5. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get some good views, depending on the room. The Marquee Suites and Terrace Suites both come with a good view.

6. Kickin

Kickin Flea

They have them on higher floors too. Last one I stayed in was right below the Skylofts so I was able to nab their nice high class wifi.

7. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Kickin...I always thought they had them on every floor until last year when I stayed in one. An employee told me they only had them on the lower 3 floors. I have learned over the years that a hotels employees do NOT know everything. You had one, so your info is good with me :)

8. quaffone

quaffone Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm staying in a grand room in April.....was just wondering is there a mini fridge in the room to use or is it filled with beverages to be bought?

9. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Filled with beverage already. Need to request and pay (unless you mention a medical condition) for a mini fridge.

10. quaffone

quaffone Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.