1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Beatles Love show - Han Solo?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by thekillers, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thekillers

thekillers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'll be in Vegas alone on my trip, was thinking about going to the Beatles Love show. Is it something that I could enjoy by myself, I love the Beatles, but I detest being forced to "join" or take part in a show. I prefer sitting back and taking things in.
    I'm an Mlife member so I can get a good seat at a discount and my friend told me that a certain area I would have to be part of the show. So, anyone who has been to this show, is it audience participation where everyone holds hands and sings koombaya? Or is it just something cool that I don't have to stress about pulled onstage :nono:
    Would anyone recommend this one to see alone, I am thinking of this one because like I said, I like the Beatles and I am staying at the Mirage.

2. Mario's Backroom

Mario's Backroom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to the show both solo and with folks....you'll love it! Not much audience participation, so you'll be safe. Enjoy!:beer:

3. tinytim

tinytim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As the old Nike said..."just do it". I saw it solo and may again. Got upgraded seats at entry too. Enjoy!

Tim
    T-38

4. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The audience participation part is pretty minor. You're part of it but not overly active.

I loved Love.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is really no audience participation in the show. There is one cool thing which others are not wanting to give away, but it is NOT what most people would call audience participation. It just happens. No worry.

By the way, for your FIRST time to this show, do not get seats down in front. You will miss too much.

(been 7 times)

6. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been twice. Close is never good. Second tier is best. Not a bad seat in the house, really, though.

Audience participation is a joke. If you sit high enough, there's zero audience participation.

7. antwanc1992

antwanc1992 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen the show 4 times, going again in September. Last year, I went solo. Had just as good of a time. I got to talking to the couple sitting next to me, Once the lights go down, you're really just paying attention to the show, and not your company. And like previous posters have said, the audience participation part is minor, and nice to be a part of of. You won't leave your seat, or be singled out. Go enjoy!

8. thekillers

thekillers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes anything in the 200 sections will be OK. Try to get Row O or higher (ie O, P, Q, etc) or else you'll be under the tarp for the so-called "audience participation" bit and won't be able to see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.