1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

30th Birthday Celebration

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by pennykez, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pennykez

pennykez Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to Vegas at the end of April. The 23rd to the 27th and we are staying at the Flamingo. My birthday is Thursday the 24th. I was wondering what would be a fun but good dinner spot for about 9 people? After dinner we have a comped bottle service at Gold Lounge through my vegas. So I am also looking for a good spot to party later that night. Thanks!

2. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to give more information than that. What's your budget... what kind of food? Do you want a view? What does "fun" mean? I'm sure you'd like to be closer to the Aria where the Gold Lounge is since you'll be there after dinner...

All of the restaurants I've tried at the Aria are fantastic...

Javiers (the Mexican restaurant) is excellent and I took someone there for her birthday (I think 32) and we had a great time.

Julian Serrano is more fun since it's tapas but I'm not particular on the atmosphere since it happens to be in the lobby of the Aria. Food is awesome though.

The Cosmopolitan has a great collection of restaurants and is right next door...

Scarpetta at the Cosmopolitan is really fantastic with an awesome view of the Bellagio fountains. It's upscale and not what I would call "fun" though.

Jaleo at the Cosmopolitan is more tapas and a really great restaurant as well. Since it's tapas it's more engaging and more of what I would call "fun."

3. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sugar Factory at Paris has a fun vibe for dinner with crazy goblet drinks

4. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doesn't the myvegas comp only allow for 6 people? Or are you buying additional bottles to get that many people in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.