1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bell Transportation

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by StrikeToWin, Feb 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrikeToWin

StrikeToWin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I reserved the limo share ride for my upcoming trip with Bell Transport. My flight is scheduled to land at 12:15pm and I scheduled transport at 1 pm. We are flying in on Southwest. Have I given myself enough to get to terminal 1 baggage claim and get our luggage or should I change my reservation with Bell? I haven't been to Vegas in many years and have no recollection of how long it takes to get from terminal to baggage claim.

2. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a similar situation, the driver will text you and you will be in contact with him/her and they will wait for you. You should have plenty of time though.

Temptation Sunday
    Shania
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. weas

weas Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Vegas Deals

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That should be plenty of time. I have used them 3 times in the last year. Our flights are always early from Houston by 10-20 minutes. I just add 15 minutes to my arrival time.
    There is a booth where you check in and get some paperwork, then go to the man or lady at standing over by the limos. Very easy, very courteous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, that should be plenty of time from my experience there. The limo pick up is right outside the baggage claim so there is no wandering around looking for the place to go.

5. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You’ll be fine assuming you gave them your flight # with arrival time and where to meet. Plenty of time to get to baggage claim for your scheduled pickup. Bell will look for delays and text you to coordinate if necessary. Have a great trip.

6. StrikeToWin

StrikeToWin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These responses put my mind at ease. Thank you all for the swift responses.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're using the VIP ride share it's less relevant because they aren't going to send a specific car and driver to wait for you. They're just going to have you check in at the kiosk outside baggage claim 8 and once you check in, they'll put you in a car if one is waiting or have you wait until one gets there. They dont really care when you get there. I think they use the reservations and arrival times mostly just to determine if they should send a bigger car at a certain time to accommodate large party.

To answer your question though, that should be way more than enough time, and the specific carousels used for most southwest flights are the closest ones to the Bell checkin booth outside. I usually book mine for 15 minutes after arrival time and I'm usually early. When I'm not, it's because there was a delay getting the bags going on the carousel.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So whats a limo for 6 of us going to cost from just a walk up at the airport to Bally's? 60-70 bucks?

9. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5-10 minutes. the driver will text you and meet you at the bottom of the escalator with your name on a tablet.
    Used them twice last fall with no problems.

• Like Like x 1
  10. JoeBlack

JoeBlack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll be fine either way. Sure the flight and time are great for them. But as you say.. you dont really have an exact time you'll be there at the check in window... They will hail the next Limo when you show up. You may have to wait 5 minutes.

11. Kack

Kack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used them last year. They asked for my flight number and tracked it to be there when I arrived. They adjust based on the flight timeliness. You should be good

12. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As someone else pointed out, you just go to their booth. They give you 2 tickets, one for each way. Head up to the podium, and let the person know you've got a VIP reservation. They'll point out a town car, and off you go. It's nice and easy.
    Just make sure to have the confirmation email handy. They'll need that to verify you have the shared limo.

13. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a note with shared ride - as mentioned you go to the booth and you are responsible for your own luggae. They do not have a driver waiting for you with a sign. But also, you may end up waiting. I had a 45 minute wait last April because there were no available vehicles to take me because they were so busy. They didn't want to send me in a stretch because large groups were walking up and booking those. So I had to wait for a town car to come back in. Still by far my preferred manner to get to my hotel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.