1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

is there a place on the strip that embroiders shirts

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by ripper, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ripper

ripper High-Roller

In Vegas tomorrow for a couple days and just realized i don't have my work shirts. Is there somewhere where i can get a couple shirts embroidered on the strip. I will buy the shirts and just have them do the embroidery with my logo.

If not, anyone know of somewhere close that can do a shirt in a rush?

Thanks!

Little mans 21st birthday!
  2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like a few nearby via google.

There are some places that sell ballcaps on the strip and they do that for them... guessing maybe they can do shirts. Feeding them the logo is another story as the machine has to accept the file.

3. ripper

ripper High-Roller

Thanks. I did look on google but i thought i remember seeing hat shops that embroidered in house. Thought they could do a shirt. Maybe they can't.

Little mans 21st birthday!
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Mom had a fancy embroidery machine. They need a way to get your logo into it and not sure about some of those. Most of them just do peoples names and have some "clip art" already. Depending on you company, they might have some logos. Unless it is easy enough for them to do it freehand.

5. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Years ago the Fantastic Indoor Swap Meet had a booth with one of those fancy X-Y embroidery machines. They would do onesey-twosey shirts and stuff from an image file.

6. ncoday

ncoday Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It takes special software to turn your logo into 'stitches' for embroidery. Most places that do embroidery are going to have it, which is what the setup fee is meant to cover.

7. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the place is a hat place, they would have different "hoops" and most likely would not be able to do shirts for you. Also you have to get you logo "digitized" in the correct format so the embroidery machine will process it. If you find a place that does all of this in house, then I am sure you can get rush job done.
    - 10 years in the industry guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.