1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Definitely needing some advice (Britney Spears and "O" show tickets)

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sixtyin3, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sixtyin3

sixtyin3 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My girlfriend and I are heading to Vegas September 3-7 and she would like to see Britney Spears. I am not overly thrilled about it, but it's a compromise on my part.

I've been on Ticketmaster and Stubhub, neither of which as great seats for September 4th, the day we'd like to go. The only thing they ever offer in the rear orchestra is row Z it seems in the very back. Is this that popular of a show or am I missing something? Front orchestra tickets are quite a bit more and it's a lip sync show, so I'm not sure I really want to drop $600 for a pair of tickets to this. Is there a better way to get tickets or did they really sell mostly out months before the show? I figure I'd get a pretty good seat selection this far out but it's definitely not the case.

Next, we'd like to see "O". Is there a bad seat in the venue? Where should I aim to sit? We've seen Mystere and Ka and figured this was next in line to see. It seems to get great reviews. Or is there another show I should think about seeing? We want something different then seeing Britney, well I do mostly haha.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
    Steve

2. stephenamorgan

stephenamorgan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took my wife to see Britney Spears last year in Vegas. It was a sold out show back then as well. I think she's just that popular so I would recommend buying tickets early. We sat basically in the back and the view was ok with everyone standing up in front of you. I would personally recommend sitting closer if you can.

Carrot Top and Jabbawockeez are both amazing and probably half the price.

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought two Britney tickets for friends last summer. They released some more tickets, maybe three or four weeks before the how, I can't recall exactly. You may want to wait another month and try again.

As for O, the best seats are toward the back of the lower orchestra section. If you sit farther back than the orchestra level, there are some details you simply cannot see

I Need Spa
  4. Dan_Tanna

Dan_Tanna Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm just amazed that some people will pay for much $$$ for a lip synching poser who can barely dance, let alone sing.

5. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Different strokes for different folks. If you don't have anything to add to the conversation.....Please keep it polite.

6. valsdad

valsdad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're staying at a hotel that has a real concierge, perhaps they could help.

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pulling up tons of seats, in all price levels now, even general admission.. take a look again. Just keep in mind, to be close they just are pretty expensive. Occasionally she goes up on TravelZoo or something, but that would most likely be the rear seats and midweek shows... She's still selling well. Although the demand isn't as high as it was last year. All her big fans, like me, have already gone to the show probably!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/39004D5ED761541A?SREF=TWEventKeyword

When I went we were in row Z, it really wasn't too terrible, and it was only like $65.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.