1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shuttle from Hard Rock to Strip.

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by liteman, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liteman

liteman Old Timer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a shuttle from HR to the Strip? Where on the strip do they stop? How much would a cab cost? Thanks in advance.

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It goes to the Fashion Show Mall and it only runs till 5 p.m. I've never taken it, but am a regular visitor to the Hard Rock and that's what I've heard.

A cab to the strip is probably $10-$15 depending on what part of the strip you go to.

3. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may have mentioned this on here before, but one night at poker my brother got pissed at PH and walked to the HR where we were staying. I am pretty sure he slept pretty good that night. That's a long ass ways.

4. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not really that far. Probably 15-20 minutes. I've walked it both drunk and sober. Actually now that I think about it. maybe not even 15 minutes.

5. Maylene

Maylene Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's actually not a bad walk. I didn't feel unsafe at all walking it. If it's 12am and I want to go to hard rock I'd probably jump in a taxi but if you want to walk it's worth saving the few bucks.

6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to think it's a safe walk too until this nutcase did this (see link) a year and a half ago:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/crime-courts/man-arrested-after-four-people-randomly-stabbed-near-las-vegas-strip

That's corner about halfway between the HRH and PH. In the daytime, there's lots of traffic and plenty of people walking it. I'd have no issues walking then... but the nighttime is a different deal... take a cab. A lot of Vegas ner-do wells roam the area behind the strip on over to the Hard Rock. Most are harmless panhandler types, some are more aggressive. There's just a bunch of empty lots and Harmon isn't that well lit or heavily trafficked late at night.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.