1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best nightlife options for guys (30+)

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Art Vandelay, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, I'm new to the board. My last vegas trip was a couple years ago. I am going again in May with a group of 6 guys, all of us in our mid 30s. We are staying at Aria. I figure lounges are probably where we will spend most of our time but we don't mind clubs as long as we aren't too old for the crowd. What spots do you think would be best for our group?

2. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

Check out Chandelier Bar at Cosmo. Scenery is nice...

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't be afraid of the clubs because of age. 30s fit right in. There are a ton close by, check out HYDE at Bellagio.

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BOND at Cosmo is pretty good. Gold Lounge at Aria is decent as well.

5. BigPimp

BigPimp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Mid 30s is not old in Vegas. Clubs are packed with 30 somethings. What nights are you going, how much do you want to spend each night and do you care what type of music is playing (EDM/hip hop)? Also have you discussed pool parties (which are the same thing as nightclubs (2,000 people, good ratio, DJ, etc) except everyone is in a swimsuit on a pool deck?

6. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    a couple of us 30+ guys hit XS at the Wynn (and Encore Beach Club during the day), and certainly didn't feel out of place at all.

7. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply. We will be there friday, saturday and sunday night. There will be 5 of us and probably would do 1 club night. We all make decent money but I probably wouldn't want to go more than $2000 for the five of us for a night. It seems like the group would lean towards hip hop for music. We also will be looking to check out some pool parties but not too sure where.

8. GoGrizz

GoGrizz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a 30 year old, I felt the same way the first time I went to Vegas with my friends, but there's usually a good mix of 20s-30s at most clubs.

9. parti_73

parti_73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    30 isn't old in Vegas! if your looking for HipHop you might like 1OAK at Mirage

10. pac1971

pac1971 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm 43 and didn't feel at all out of place in any of the clubs I went to last year.

11. dubya

dubya Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your going to a pool party I recomend Daylight at the Mandalay Bay.

12. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really is state of mind and not your actual age/look. If you like to dance go wherever you want. If you are more of a chill/cocktails guy do a lounge. I'm a pretty conservative guy and don't like clubs and dancing back home. Vegas it's a whole other ball game. I love it and don't feel/don't care that I'm out of place. I'm 31 and starting to go bald, decent shape. The people in Vegas are great for just wanting to have a good time and not have a stick up their behind.

13. desertcow

desertcow Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So......... 33 here... when I was 31, I went to Voodoo and whatever the Palms version of the Voodoo is. While both clubs had 30+, I still felt out of place! I went to vegas solo for a work/business related convention and thought I could meet up with someone and have a good time. With the music so loud,there would be no way to have a conversation. I'm going to try the "lounge" next time, but why do I fear that I will only be met with chairs filled with couples and not women wanting to mingle??

*shrug*

what am I missing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.