1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Crazy Horse III VIP package

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by guapoxxx, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For my April golf trip, I was doing some research and noticed that CH3 has a VIP package (Executive for $35/person) that offers the following:

PREMIUM Transportation with Round trip to CH3 and back to hotel
    No Cover fees
    Front of the line entry
    Premium Table
    2 Complimentary Cocktails

In the fine print it says that tax/gratuity are not included.

Looks like a good deal and wanted to know if it was and/or your thoughts... Never been to CH3.

Thanks!

Annual Golf Trip
  2. NvrSumR

NvrSumR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How many people are required? Is that two cocktails per person in the party? If so the two cocktails and cover fee would be more than $35 so not a bad deal IMO.

3. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The minimum requirement is 1 person. Everything I mentioned above is per person so everyone in the group would get 2 comp drinks and free entry.

Annual Golf Trip
  4. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would double check that there isn't a minimum number of people required to get that deal, and if not, it just goes to show you how far Crazy Horse has fallen. I'd just spend the extra money anyway and go to the Rhino - talent there is just too good.

5. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks mrstealth as that's what I wanted to know!

Annual Golf Trip
  6. VIP UNLTD

VIP UNLTD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a standard deal for Vegas strip clubs. CHIII has one of the better deals, most of the rest of the clubs don't offer you the table space or the round trip limo off the top.

as for Mr. Stealth's comment: "it just goes to show you how far Crazy Horse has fallen. I'd just spend the extra money anyway and go to the Rhino - talent there is just too good."
    CH3 has figured out if they offer decent packages they get more customers, that's not falling, it's taking advantage of a market. Spearmint Rhino doesn't play well with the rest of Vegas nightlife, and their customer base has been dwindling, which means girls are less inclined to go there. Dancers go where the money is, and the more people that come to a venue , the more money to be made. Simple economics.

Source- I am in Vegas strip clubs on a weekly basis, I see the quality of girls and the amount of customers all across the city constantly

7. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VIP UNLTD,

Thanks for the info and will take advantage of this offer when you group heads out in April. My big draw was the roundtrip service and the premium table.

Charlie

Annual Golf Trip
  8. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

Round trip service is a huge plus. Unless you have dropped some serious cash and greased the right guy you will have to take a cab back from most clubs.

9. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Totally agree! Included in the $35/person, round trip service is included with Premium Table and 2 Complimentary Cocktails... My last concern are the girls... Not sure how they rate...

Annual Golf Trip
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.