1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Almost Vegas Virgin, The Cheapo, and The Low Roller. Live Trip report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Wildride098, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildride098

Wildride098 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Live trip report Hopefully.

Almost Vegas Virgin, The Cheapo, and The Low Roller and hopefully no more Karaoke.

Las Vegas January 14th -16th then on to Phoenix, AZ. then back to Vegas on the 20th at The D and the Hard Rock 21st.

I am a long time lurker and after 12 times to Las Vegas and a smart phone that I don’t know how to use, I figured this will make for disastrous.. I mean exciting live trip report. I have always enjoyed BeeJay and Royal Flusher’s report from Grommet Con to Las Vegas.

Little info about us:

Almost Vegas Virgin,

He has only been to Las Vegas for 1 full day. We got to Las Vegas on a Friday night and were whisked away in a limo to 4 different strip clubs that night then back home on Sunday morning.

The Cheapo,

His first trip to Las Vegas, he would not pay $7 for a shuttle to the airport. He decided to walk from Bally’s to the airport. 2 hours later and causing 2 wrecks, he made it up Wayne Newton blvd to the airport. He also loves Karaoke at Ellis Island, especially on Drag Queen Night. I think he had the wrong set of beer goggles on :beer:. One long lost trip report…. what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

The Low Roller,

I have been to Las Vegas 12 times now and love every trip, except one. A different trip report, that did not happen. This is the reason I feel I need to do a live trip report. I love sightseeing, gambling and enjoy the strip at night. Hit us up if you get a chance, I am going to try this live trip report on Tapatalk. If this is the last correspondence that you get, you can assume (you know what assuming does) the live trip report did not go well :wink2:.

2. jamiepuller

jamiepuller Tourist

Of course a picture of the money shot. (Not what you are thinking) We are going to bring down the house. I am even bringing the deed to one of my four hotels[​IMG]

3. jamiepuller

jamiepuller Tourist

Went to the store to pick up some last minute items and noticed no bread or milk. I am from North Carolina so you know what that means. Score!!! flying out today a day early. The weather gurus are predicting 1/4 inch ice. That will shut down the state at least a week. Flying out at 4:20 today

4. jamiepuller

jamiepuller Tourist

Somehow my user I'd is different in tapatalk. I told you this is going to be fun.

5. NvrSumR

NvrSumR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never heard of anyone successfully walking to or from the airport. That dude sounds like a candidate for the show "extreme cheapskates".

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good writeup so far! Good luck!

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  7. jamiepuller

jamiepuller Tourist

[​IMG] At the airport now. Waiting on the big Tylenol on wheels.

8. jamiepuller

jamiepuller Tourist

Cheapo is flying out of Myrtle Beach S.C. on Spirit airlines on the round the world trip. Myrtle Beach to New York then to Detroit Michigan then finally to Vegas! Saves him $4.69 round trip. What a deal....

9. jamiepuller

jamiepuller Tourist

So,true. If you see someone walking from the airport to Silver Sevens Try not to hit him. He was bitching about the shuttle fair before he left[emoji16]

10. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that is awesome!

11. abrolsma

abrolsma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Re: walking to airport

It's like everything else in Vegas.. it looks like it's "right down the street". Probably no longer than walking from PH to Luxor. :)

12. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :nworthy: Wow this is very cheap! Sounds like it's going to be a fun report!

13. jamiepuller

jamiepuller Tourist

Flights full. Maybe a rough flight to Hotlanta

14. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The walking to the airport caused me to spit out coffee on the metro just now lol

15. jamiepuller

jamiepuller Tourist

Trying to get bumped to save me 50 cents

16. jamiepuller

jamiepuller Tourist

[​IMG][​IMG]. On board. Sitting back here in the used beer dept. Hopefully its time to get the Vegas drink on.

17. jamiepuller

jamiepuller Tourist

[​IMG]. 20 minute delay on runway waiting on Chase Elliott pit crew to change the right rear

18. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

I'm a big walker and have walked all over, but never thought of doing it from the airport to the strip. Does cheopo know about the $2 WAX bus? It's cheaper that a shuttle and involves some walking.

I need all the luck I can get!
  19. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw a young Japanese couple couple on New Year's day walking to the airport with luggage in tow. They were almost there too!

Cab driver says he sees it all the time. People lose everything and have to walk to the airport.

20. NvrSumR

NvrSumR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that I can totally see lol

Great TR so far btw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.