1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria, Upgrade from Deluxe King Room to Deluxe Queen City View Room?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by hselland81, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hselland81

hselland81 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and my brother is staying at Aria from 05-13 march 2015 in a Deluxe King Room. Now we have been offered a Deluxe Queen City View room for $30 more pr night.. Would you have switched? is it worth it? Normally its $30 extra for a deluxe queen and $60 extra for a Deluxe Queen City View.

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, first I'd want the queen room so I wouldn't have to sleep with my brother haha.

2nd my last stay at Aria, I was on the 1st floor!! Pretty sure next time I would at least book a view room.

I guess do you want the queen beds? If so, do it. If that's not a big deal I'd leave my reservation alone, it's a $240 expense for 8 nights..

3. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you prefer having separate beds? Personally, I don't think this is a bad offer since it's nice waking up to a nice view of the Strip.

4. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't get it! I've had my reservation with Aria for months, I signed up again for their email offers back then, I am an M Life member... and not once have I gotten an upgrade offer! I tried calling them awhile back to check on an upgrade possibility and all they did was quote me the difference in price I would need to pay between the current and the upgrade. And the OP is lucky enough to get an offer for a room 113 days from now, LOL. My luck just stinks. :thumbsdown:

But as to the OP's original question, I think if you can save $30 a night through their offer, go for it! (And, LOL, I certainly would prefer having a separate bed from a brother.) And keep in mind that you still have several months to change your mind if you accept the offer.

5. hselland81

hselland81 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have now made up my mind :) Im taking the offer. It will be $268.8 extra for the Queen Bed (2x) upgrade and Strip view. I think it will be worth it. Its the first time in vegas and we are spending a lot of money anyway so.....

@Bluskies: What do you mean about that i have severeal months do change my mind if i accept the offer? :)

6. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, most hotels have a policy that you can cancel almost up to the day and get your money back if you have put down a deposit...so what I mean is you book now you've got the deal set --- and if you change your mind later, you can call and cancel.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.