• Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Very loud music in Gordon Ramsey Steak Restaurant


Status
Not open for further replies.

phxpoker

Tourist
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
82
Trips to Las Vegas
25
We ate in Ramsey's restaurant on Tuesday 7/17. In the area we were seated the music was so load that we could not speak to each other with not shouting or when the server spoke we had a time to hear him. My question, has anyone that ate there had a problem with the music level? The food was excellent but with the load noise it spoiled a very good meal.
 
I have read other reviews specifically commenting on the music not only being loud, but blaring in that restaurant

I have read many other Vegas restaurant reviews saying the same thing for other restaurants (supposedly fine dining ones even) which is not surprising, but I do find it surprising for a GR restaurant

maybe it is so the patrons don't hear Gordon calling his staff a donkey :thumbsup:
 
I ate there on 6/29,and I do remember the music,but it wasn't an issue.I ate there with my dad,and we were able to hear each other ok.we didn't have any problems hearing our servers.

We were sat pretty close to the entrance,maybe that's why it wasn't an issue.
 
I have no idea why a supposed 'fine dining' restaurant has to play music at all, let alone at full volume. Maybe I am just getting old!
 
We tried GR before the official opening and the music was incredibly loud at that time. We mentioned it to our waiter and midway thru our meal it was adjusted. If you cannot hear the waiter speaking to you, the music is far too loud.
 
Loud music in a fine dining restaurant is not appreciated. I would get up and leave after I told them why.
 
My hearing is damaged from too much loud heavy metal in my youth, it is actually painful to be exposed to loud music. I guess I wont be trying this place like I planned to. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top