1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Very loud music in Gordon Ramsey Steak Restaurant

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by phxpoker, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phxpoker

phxpoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate in Ramsey's restaurant on Tuesday 7/17. In the area we were seated the music was so load that we could not speak to each other with not shouting or when the server spoke we had a time to hear him. My question, has anyone that ate there had a problem with the music level? The food was excellent but with the load noise it spoiled a very good meal.

2. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have read other reviews specifically commenting on the music not only being loud, but blaring in that restaurant

I have read many other Vegas restaurant reviews saying the same thing for other restaurants (supposedly fine dining ones even) which is not surprising, but I do find it surprising for a GR restaurant

maybe it is so the patrons don't hear Gordon calling his staff a donkey :thumbsup:

3. Steve3ZX

Steve3ZX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What type of music is load music? :poke:

4. Bookoo1

Bookoo1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there on 6/29,and I do remember the music,but it wasn't an issue.I ate there with my dad,and we were able to hear each other ok.we didn't have any problems hearing our servers.

We were sat pretty close to the entrance,maybe that's why it wasn't an issue.

5. irmster

irmster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no idea why a supposed 'fine dining' restaurant has to play music at all, let alone at full volume. Maybe I am just getting old!

6. vegasbound

vegasbound Moderator

We tried GR before the official opening and the music was incredibly loud at that time. We mentioned it to our waiter and midway thru our meal it was adjusted. If you cannot hear the waiter speaking to you, the music is far too loud.

7. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Load music is so heavy on your ears it makes you squint and yell "What?!??!" all the time. :wink2:

8. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loud music in a fine dining restaurant is not appreciated. I would get up and leave after I told them why.

9. jvferg72

jvferg72 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My hearing is damaged from too much loud heavy metal in my youth, it is actually painful to be exposed to loud music. I guess I wont be trying this place like I planned to. :(

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.