1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Happy Hour or Dining Discounts

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by luckylarry, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckylarry

luckylarry Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there, just wondering if anyone has come across drink or dining "happy hours" at Wynn or Encore. We're there early October for 3 nights. Also interested in any positive dining or lounge reviews people have or "must do's" at either hotel. I very much appreciate any input from my VMB buddies.

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had many really great breakfasts at Wynn. Love Terrace Pointe Cafe, Society Cafe and Tableu :) I would recommend all 3. I find breakfast/brunch is a more reasonable way to have a "fancy" meal.

Honestly not sure how many discounted anythings you will find at Wynn as it's pretty much the most premier property in Vegas.

3. suebee

suebee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure of any discounts but drinks at Parasol Down was a highlight for me. Definitely not cheap but they have a really great cocktail menu (I think we tried almost all of them), the staff was very friendly and sitting out by the lake is always nice. They even gave us our last round of drinks in plastic cups that we could take to La Reve which we really appreciated.

4. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    great idea for a fancy breakfast! Is there a bar for a solo to sit at at Terrace point or Tableau?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.