1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Under-rated Restaurant

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by blackjacknut, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Different strokes.

I live in a town with, effectively, no chains. I still don't think chains are special or worth seeking out because they happen to be scarce in my world. Some do just that.

Bautista's: Ravioli-O grade or nirvana? Y'all know I think it's utter crap, but I don't have Casa di or Maggiano's on my recommended list either, so what does that mean?

Best steak (or pizza or whatever)? A fun but ultimately inconclusive exercise owing to the context matter.

I think the "best" way to do Vegas eat is to get out and about. Use recs, go blind, but above all else explore, and avoid repeated repeats.

2. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you going to this on on the bus or is it close enough to walk to.

3. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ocean One Bar and Grill

I ate at Ferraro's Italian restaurant. It was good. I only had pasta so that is not a dish to make a judgement on.

I do eat at BarMASA at Aria which I enjoy. I am careful what I choose off the menu.

I just find the food at independent restaurants either too salty or too buttery for my taste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.