1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LandryBalla9, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alright just got back yesterday, played about 9 hours solid in one day (I know lol) at what was an average bet of about $50 per hand. I made friendly with a few of the pit staff who claim to remember me (whether it's true or not I will take it!). When i checked my stats upon my return I noticed I got a "125 tier credit bonus based on my activity" and now have a TC of about 950ish and a RC of 1250 which are both about 2 times better than my previous two trips combined.

Been three times in four weeks so hopefully I get an offer sometime in the near future.

Thanks for the help guys. Kind of sucks that Cherokee has no competition here as someone said because, and it appears to be correct, they do indeed give significantly more preferential treatment to Diamond and up members. We shall see...

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

Some others can jump in, but if after three visits, you have a grand total of less than 1,000 tier credits..... you are still a small fish to them. I would not expect much.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    correct ,1000 tier is nothing but then again at cet you will get free hotel offers.you will get alot more for your money at cet than at any mgm properties your level of play.

4. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I am obviously not a big player, but when I do play its for a while and usually around $50 per hand so I figure, reasonably, this is sufficient for some room offers. I've got a few from Vegas, but just really would like a couple at Cherokee seeing how a 3 hour and change drive is a bit easier logistically than a flight to Vegas- which I would prefer if finances allowed it haha.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    why dont u call cheeroke ask for host on duty and ask them to look at ur vegas play and see if the can do anthing for you.

becuase u play in vegas you will get vegas offers.
    go to cherooke for one day gamble there and offers will start ,thats how cet works

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Add up mileage, wear and tear on car, wear and tear on you, plus cost of room at Cherokee.

Then figure out cost of nonstop flight from Atlanta to Vegas with free room and you might be surprised at the difference.

7. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This...

Cost per mile for a car can be surprising...

(cost of gallon of gas)/(MPG)
    (Annual insurance cost)/(miles per annum)
    (Monthly payment*12)/(miles per annum)
    (Cost of oil change)/4000
    -(estimated value at sale/trade)/(estimated miles at sale/trade)

Probably will be on the order of $0.50/mile

8. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely understand the math, perhaps I should have clarified: The crappy job I have necessitates many times that I have to work on Sat or Sund so in addition to finances, its also difficult for me to literally get away for a weekend.

My problem in Vegas was that I was an MLife player for a while and only became a CET player recently upon my three trips to Cherokee. I'm hoping after three times I can call someone at Cherokee like you said and perhaps get a room for a night or two.

Thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.