1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tix4Tonight

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by jburp, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jburp

jburp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do the restaurant vouchers work? Do you need one for each person in your party? Can you always get reservations? Any suggestions on restaurants? Would like a good deal on something leaning towards upscale. Or I'm thinking of going to Roys, but don't know if it 's worth it.

2. ChecknPlay

ChecknPlay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you need one for each member in your party. I think the fee is $3 per person. You also have to make the reservation through Tix4Tonight. I used it once last year for The Range at Harrahs. There were menu items not available in the deal (mostly lobser and crab dishes..... the filet was available for the deal). They also only had reservations available for 5:30 or 6:00 or anytime after 8:30. I booked this failry early in the morning on a Friday so I think any or the prime time seatings are unavailable. I am going out in a month and was thinking of trying this at Bally's Steakhouse. Anyone know of menu items that are excluded and reservation times? Please post. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.