1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Southwest + Hyatt Points at Mlife

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by powersof10, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powersof10

powersof10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past I've gotten both Southwest points and Hyatt points for my stays at Mlife hotels. It seems like my last two trips I am only allowed to get one or the other. Anyone know what the policy is on this?

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In 2014 I had a few trips where I earned both Southwest and Hyatt Points. But in 2015 after I had a comped night during one of my trips, I checked my balance and noticed I didn't receive points over at Southwest. I emailed MLife about my points and they mentioned you can only receive either Southwest points OR Hyatt points per stay.

3. powersof10

powersof10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, that seems to match with my experience. It's also a little shady in that it seems they won't issue any of the points until you follow up with them via email. I have both reward numbers coded to my mlife account and neither time did they ask me to specify upon check-in which I'd like to get credit for.

4. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always forget to tie my reservation to my SW rewards account. When I call VIP services to book at MLife can they tie the reservation?

5. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I ask to tie my reservation to southwest account at the check in are they going to know what I'm talking about or give me a weird look?

6. powersof10

powersof10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always double-check that the southwest and hyatt numbers are on file when I check in and it seems they are used to doing this. I'm sure a call to VIP services can do the same.

7. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed MLife around 1:15 EST and just got a response saying thy will link my October and June stays as well as my current reservation for December. That was a prompt response and very simple. They did say it may take up to 30 days for things to show up.

8. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just ask to add your account number at check-in. If you forget, you can email Mlife. I think they will give you credit for a stay up to 12 months after.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.