1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Satellite Radio? Which Rental Car Company Has It?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by UncleFester, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleFester

UncleFester Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This may seem like a strange question. We take extended stays in LV, and rent a car. Satellite radio adds so much enjoyment to the time spent in the car. Dollar used to have satellite radio in their mid size rentals. Everything seems degraded, and they give us blank looks when we ask. The obvious suggestion is to bump up to a luxury category. But, again, they give us blank looks when we ask.

Does anyone out there who rents cars in LV know which rental company offers satellite radio?

We would be deeply grateful for a tip.

Thank you.

2. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't live without satellite radio when I rent and Hertz has it.

If you have AAA and Hertz Gold ( memebrship is free) it's about $50/ week. I rent mid size so not sure if it's available in other rental categories. I have been told you need to let them know in advance though.

3. UncleFester

UncleFester Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you very much Camp Rusty for your insight and tip. We feel the same way you do about satellite radio. Good music and content, which you miss when it is not with you.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.